Chapter XXIX

Chapter XXVIII

- Dream -

   Everything was falling apart. Someone was pulling me out of somewhere dark to the opened door with a light on the other side. The ground was shaking and the sky was making scary angry sounds. The rain was smoothly falling down the horizon of the burning color of the sky. It drops to the ground with a soft splash and the hearing of my footstep to the person pulling me was the sound I can hear.

They took me behind a bush in a large suppose to be a garden. They covered my mouth with their hand keeping me quiet while he smoothly rub my back. I was crying and sobbing but the rubbing was and smooth tone of their voice calm me down.

"Stay here and don't move alright." he softly said to my ear. I gave them a small nod and keep quiet. Everything was destroy and falling debris was everywhere. They then left me leaving me soaking wet, behind a plant. The sky seems to have seen me as it grumble a loud terrifying sound. I yelp in surprise when a bright light appeared in front of my hiding spot. It was very loud that it shock the ground making me fall off my balance. 

I stayed quiet yet afraid. I wanted to find the person who brought me here when someone different came behind me and took me out behind the bush. A smile was posted on his face, his eyes are bright golden and was holding onto a torch. He look gentle and kind... I manage to find my voice. 

"W-who are you?" I ask rubbing off the cold temperature of my body.

"Are you here to hide kid?" I nodded in respond. He hold his torch towards me and lean his face closer to it. 

"A-are you lo-loss too?" I ask. He only loosen his grip onto my arm and kneel down to my height. His smiled didn't disappeared and was still holding onto the still light up torch. He seems to be thinking. 

"Yeah, I am... I was looking for my sister, have you seen her?" he ask. I look at him one last time before shaking my head to the side. "Well.. you wanna came with me? This place isn't right for a kid yourself." he ask.

I shake my head again. "Someone brought me here saying I can't leave."

"Who is this person?" he ask.

"I d-dont kn-now? I wake up crying until he suddenly pulled my out somewhere dark to behind this bush."

"There she is!" I snap my head behind me seeing four people with spears in their hands. "Throw it, now!" one of them said. I look back towards the boy earlier seeing was now gone. I look for him when something pierce through me and I went black out.

"When you found my sister.. can you tell her that I love her?" I herd him say somewhere in my dark void of abyss.

"Why?"

"Said that her brother will accept her forgiveness when she stop torturing innocent people?"

"What?" I ask again to the voice.

"Promise?"

"I-I.. promise and cross my heart and hope to die."

That is when a bright light blinding me from the dark void I was.

- End of dream -

I wake up somewhere. I look around seeing myself laying on a bed. I got up and saw myself in Savage's body. Her body was back to normal. I look around myself wearing a long white night gown. Her face still have the long gash of new stitch. 

I went out after changing. Walking through the hallways and exploring a bit around the mansion I ended my self in a place full of pictures. Few of them seems to be starring right at me following me walk pass them.