Chapter XXXII

No one POV

   Heading out to the human word the second group all took off to the north direction hoping to get their fellow mask man before he start to go insane and tell anyone what he saw. All group members was needed to brought each a pill to give him once they to find him. 

Liu was on the second group consisting of Zero, Rouge, Kagekao. Liu leading the way of the group and once they were in the middle of the forest they all split to cover more ground. Liu headed straight north walking in a fast pace but his eyes traveled everywhere in his surroundings. It was pitch black outside having the cloud cover the night sky of the human world with inside the well was day time.

He took a turn left when he made a dead end having a giant obstacle in his way. He look up seeing that the path continue on top of the higher ground. The rocks and ground supporting in was steep. He continue his way back ignoring the path on the steep hill. When it did someone on the top was starring down seeing him walk away. 

The figure watch him from the distance as he disappeared from the tress covering him. The figure watch him closely but didn't bother to follow him and attack. He only grin in consideration to make a report of it back at his base. He back away from following him and headed where he came from keeping his movement quiet as he went back to his base. 

Zero was headed alone as she always wanted when the assigning was set. She wasn't the time of serial killer who go in a group to just survive. Being color blinded person she can easily see through the dark forest better than an average person going through dark places. She easily see the tress around her and jumping on to some roots that was showing up the ground. 

"Masky, where are the hell are you?" she ask and called again. She gone far enough but continue her way down the path. The light from the moon was not helping her way to see through but she keeps her surrounding on a look out to any moving things. 

She walk through the forest as the crunching of the dry leaves was herd on her step. She gone to far to the forest where she reach the place where tree barely have leaves anymore. She stop in her track seeing the place she found herself in. She look around and sigh, she gone far enough and was heading back. 

"Someone please.. help me." a tint voice was herd somewhere around her. She look around the place hearing faint sound of footstep near her spot. 

"Well well well.." she saw a figure walking up behind a tree all covered in dirt, bruises, and scars. She was full of fear and can distinguish the tiredness in her eyes. She was limping in her walk and her voice is sore from calling. Zero was now grinning seeing a human alone all beat up. 

The urge of the killer to kill the human was taking her system and walk towards her in a quiet pace while hiding in the dried out tress. The smile off killing someone was taking her to the path of being felt freedom again. She carry her large sledgehammer without any trouble and walk towards the now weeping girl that was now going to collapse.

"H-hello?" the girl ask looking around the scary forest. The moonlight shine through the dark sky and the clouds wasn't now covering the moon anymore. She can see the dried out tress in front of her and the dried leaves on the ground. Their were no sound coming from the place she was lead to. 

"Why so sad?" a creepy voice rand through her ears making her hair all over he body to stood up and scream. She look back seeing a skeleton-like appearance of a female holding onto a sledgehammer in her hands. Having two deep giant black circle around her eyes. Her hair was paper white as well as her skin. The sides of her cheek have been horizontally stitched up. She was wearing a black sweater, dark gray jeans, gloves, black and white striped socks, and brown boots with her smile forming a smirk. 

The girl was now trembling in fear seeing the blood on the sledgehammer she was holding. The appearance of a killer was now in front of her and she couldn't escape this time. Hey eyes was getting blurry from the crystal tears that was going down her eyes. 

"Someone has to add some color to this dull and monochrome world, right." Zero said and raise her sledgehammer on the air still wearing the smirk on her face with her eyes wide open. She took it  a hit on the girl leaving a now dead body of a girl on the ground. Zero was now satisfied on the kill and now returned to her normal expression before. She took a blood from her sledgehammer and wrote down the number zero on the girls's body as a signature kill. 

She puff out some air out of her system and tucked a strand of her curly white hair under her eyes before headed out to find Masky when running footstep was herd in the distance. She look back seeing someone running towards her. She couldn't identify who was it and was about to hit them again.

"Masky?" she ask. There stood and torn hoodie with a mask was standing all bruise up. His mask was tilted to side showing of a bit of his skin. He was catching his breath and look at Zero who was standing next to a corpse of a now dead girl. 

"Where have you been?" she ask raising down her weapon slowly at her side. Masky look at her then to the girl. 

"How?" he ask. 

'You know you gonna be more specific you know.' Zero thought. "Everyone was looking for you you know that! We did a search party just for giving you pills. You didn't even get one earlier!" scold Zero and took out a pill from no where. 

"Pills?" Masky ask. He look at her hands where there was a pill was resting on. "Wait no, what happened to her?" he ask and crunch down beside the dead girl before taking off the necklace of her neck in force. 

"Hey, hello.. you going to take the pills or I'm gonna shove this to your mouth?" Zero ask watching as her fellow killer taking out a necklace and hold it tightly in his hand. 

"How did you kill her? I couldn't even lay a finger on her when we meet." Masky ask in a slight low voice which was making Zero look at him.

"You wanna know how? I'll hit her with this awesome weapon." Zero mentioned the giant sledgehammer on her hands while smiling and amusement showing on her face. Masky stand up and toke the pill and gulp in down without water. 

"This taste awful! How can he gulp this thing down." Zero look more confuse than the girl earlier. She watch as Masky commenting the taste of his own pills. Masky then remember that he wasn't alone and smile awkwardly to her before placing back to mask on his face. "Um.. forget what I said." 

Zero nodded slowly and they both headed back to the mansion where they meet up with the others. They all scold Masky on the act that Slender will be so piss when he found out what happened to him and they don't want a bloody ear and beat up just because of his action.

At the end Masky returned to his room where everything was a mess he sit down on hid bed and Relvet came out of his body making Masky fall back from Relvet draining out all the energy. She took the necklace out from Masky's hand and headed out his room where Sanity was waiting for her. 

"You owe me one." Relvet said and toss the necklace towards Sanity where she catch in between his finger. 

"Sure. Whatever, now came on. Savage is starting to wake up." she said and headed back to their room. 

"Where have you been!?" scold Rex to Relvet as he was waiting outside the room. Relvet only sigh and irritation from all the scolding she had been having ever since she posses Masky's body. Where she hope he would wake up in a few hours. 

"God please stop all of this scoldinngg.. I've done nothing wrong alright if your worried. Jezz!" she said and push him to the side and opened the door where Savage was stirring in her sleep. She went back inside her body as the door close behind her. 

Edit Date: April 24, 2020