t w o . b r o t h e r s

TWO

The seven alphas, the brothers. They were related by blood. Naeun flips the pages as her curiosity grows. She couldn't stop imagining how they looked, as she approaches the end of the book that was filled with tales of the seven alphas she finds a torn page with one of the alpha' picture-faded.

"Aish," she mutters under her breathe and tries to pick up the scent she had caught on yesterday which was given away only for a few minutes.

She slides the book inside her bag and rushes to her room to pack her bag for the Seoul trip.

Her days in Seoul were busy since she had to visit different museums to write an assignment for class, as the night approached she felt as though her wolf was begging her to let her turn. It was strange since she never felt it before.

"Naeun, take some rest, we will be leaving tomorrow," her trip-mate said as she shut the door.

The feeling of turning only grew as she walked past the hallway to find an empty area. Her breathe becomes uneven as she approached the ground floor. She could feel a pair of eyes watching her as she grasped the sofa' cushion. Panic was displayed in her eyes as her claws make their way out.

"Madam are you okay?" A handsome guy asks as he reaches out to her. She tries to shake him off but she couldn't control her own body. Her hoodie helped because she pulled the long sleeve trying to cover her claws.

He wanted to make sure that she trusted him so he allowed his red eyes to be shown to her. She calms down but before she knew it everything around her went dark.

"Kim Naeun?" a deep voice calls out. Naeun finally had control over her body as she opens her eyes. The blurry vision was now clear. She was staring at grey eyes. His hair was dyed grey and his voice deep. She felt as though she could get lost in his eyes. He reveals his box - smile as he helps her sit up.

"You are an Alpha," Naeun says and he nods his head. "are—" she stops herself before asking him her question. His eyes stare into hers as she waits for her to complete her sentence but she shakes her head and looks away.

"So what happened?" he asks, with his arms rested on her knees. Naeun was never used to people touching her so she sat there frozen.

"I lost control, it felt as though someone was controlling me, it felt strange," she replied biting the bottom of her lip. He catches notice of that and gulps nervous around her since her scent was sweet-smelling , he felt as though he would loose control something an Alpha rarely feels. He quickly averts his eyes and stares at the floor.

"I think I should leave —"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Taehyung," she repeats and quickly flashes a smile. He notices that his hands were placed on his knees and he could feel his claws emerge so he retrieves his hands as quick as possible.

"Thank you, I will be leaving then." That was the last time she saw him before she left, that is what she thought would be the last time.

Naeun submits the report on the professor' table and finds her way back to her seat. She felt a pair of eyes on her when she looked they were the same grey one' she saw not too long ago. He waved at her, which caught attention of most of the female students.

"Taehyung," she whispered and waved back, unaware of how crazy his wolf went when he heard her call his name.

When she made her way out of class she saw six handsome boys standing near the admission room. The female population went crazy. When Naeun tried to leave trying not to get caught up in their handsome faces someone grabs her wrist.

She turns around to face a blonde-haired boy, someone she felt was strangely familiar.

Short chapter but please bear with me.