t w e n t y o n e . s w e e t

TWENTY ONE

The couple cuddle up under the sheets, facing each other. Jimin had his arm wrapped around her, the two stare at each other, the silence didn't bother the two. They played with each others' fingers, slowly Naeun's hand had given in, her eyes shut close due to heaviness that had developed during the party.

Jimin smiled unknowingly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She moved closer to him in her sleep, the sudden movement made his cheeks turn pink.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered, caressing her cheek, extra carefully because he didn't want to wake her up.

The next morning Naeun woke up to the smell of eggs and fruit. She sniffed the air to confirm and followed the aroma and spotted Jimin with an apron. She peeped by standing behind the wall that partitioned the kitchen and the hallway.

"Come her babygirl." He stretched his arms out, pouting. Naeun slowly approached him and melted into his embrace. "Taste this," he said, popping a chocolate strawberry in her mouth. She moaned unconsciously to the sweetness.

Jimin switched off the gas and put one of his arm around her waist. "Now taste this," he said, smashing his lips on hers. He bit her bottom lip automatically earning a sensual sound from Naeun.

Naeun placed a finger on his lips and said , "This tastes sweeter."

"That's it Naeun, I've reached my limit." He led her into the bedroom not removing his lips from hers. "You have no idea how much I missed you," he said, laying her on the bed. He trailed kisses down her neck. "I love you Son Naeun."

Naeun wrapped her arm around his neck and sealed their lips together. "I love you too Park Jimin."

The words they both yearned to say to each other was finally out. Their breath mingled with each other's as they stared into each other's eyes. They knew that they were meant to be.

"It's morning love, so let's continue this later," Jimin teased, and chuckled lightly. He walked away, leaving Naeun on the bed, breathless along with her cheeks flushed.

Naeun folded her clothes and placed them neatly on the bed. The smile was imprinted on her face the whole way back to her apartment, the driver thought that she might be psychotic. But the light feeling she developed in her chest hadn't left her.

The door creaked open, Taemin made his way in, the smell he radiated spread in the bedroom but love-sick Naeun continued replaying every single moment she had created with Jimin.

"Naeun-ah," he sniffed. She immediately turned towards him, her mouth fell open and her hand covered her nose in a reflex. He reeked of alcohol. Taemin drank his feelings away all night and wasn't going to accept the fact that Naeun wasn't his.

"Naeun-ah," he said once again, wiping the band of sweat on his forehead with his sleeve. He took few steps forward but due to the exhaustion that had taken over him, he fell towards Naeun and she quickly caught him. She groaned unable to handle his body weight.

"Why him?" He mumbled, but it came out as gibberish. She laid him on her bed and tucked him in. She didn't understand that he had developed feelings for her.

The night had arrived, Naeun hadn't left Taemin's side. She stroked his head, he had finally woken up. Taemin couldn't shake the fact that she was not his. He stared at the faded mark Jimin had left. He swatted her hand away, but instead of asking why she smiled at him and leaned towards him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, pouring water into a glass. He nodded his head and looked away. "Here drink it." Naeun offered. He drank it without saying a word. The cool liquid removed the grogginess from his throat.

"Naeun, what is he doing here?"