t h r e e . m u s i c

THREE

JIMIN yanks her outside, he halts near the parking lot. His fierce demeanour frightens her but she stands in front of him making sure her eyes pierce into his.

His eyes soften when he looks at her. Her scent made him go crazy. Naeun stares back at him, confused.

"You are Naeun, huh," he says, letting go of her wrist. He puts his hand inside his pocket.

"Jimin-ah," Taehyung calls out. Jimin' eyes meet his, Naeun couldn't figure out the strange expression that took over Jimin' face. He mutters something under his breathe and leaves, leaving her thinking about the strange happenings of her life.

Naeun proceeded with her classes ignoring the fact that two hot guys had actually made conversation with her. But those were least of her worries. She wanted to be a part of a pack. A place she knew would feel safe. Maybe if she asked Taehyung.

With her light steps she pushed past the crowd and used her speed to take the short cut. Her hearing peeked when she walked past the arts building. She could hear soft music enter her ears as she passed by. Her curiosity couldn't be quenched, the arts building was barely used because of the new block built. She followed the music.

He followed the music, his body swayed to the music, the soft moves turned sharp as the music proceeded. He was indulged in the tune. He calmed his nerves. He couldn't loose the sight of her face when he shut his eyes. He was never fond of a girl this way especially because — he shook the thought away from his head.

He turned down the music when he heard light steps. The scent made its way into his nostrils. He recognised it right away. His wolf was howling inside of him fighting for its way out.

Naeun entered the dark room, the music was still playing. She tried to find the switch using her wolf sight but her waist gets wrapped around strong arms. Her stomach felt fuzzy when she gets pulled against a built figure. She wasn't able to fight or catch the scent.

He moved with her to the music.

She moved with him as she wrapped her arms around him.

She felt strange almost safe.

When the music stopped she could hear his heavy breathe.

She gasps when she sees the red eyes in the dark—an Alpha. She was sure it wasn't Taehyung.

Before she could say anything he ran.

His fingers run through his hair, he was frustrated. He couldn't control his wolf when she was around. He was helpless, he hated that feeling. He has to suppress his want for her before she finds out that - she was part of his pack, he was her alpha.

Sorry for the short chapter. My exams are going on.