s e v e n t e e n . h i s

SEVENTEEN

"I want Ms.Son's office shifted next to mine, ah and don't lift up the partition," Jungkook instructed, removing his glasses. He rotated his neck and stretched his body, trying to relieve the tension his muscles had built up.

The office designers bowed before they left.

A series of knock had stopped Jungkook from unbuttoning his collar.

"Come in," he said, giving permission. A smirk settled on his face when he noticed Naeun, he continued unbuttoning few of his buttons.

"Mr.Jeon, here are the files you needed." She placed the plastic folders on top of his table, averting her eyes to the floor.

"I want you to make a few changes in this document," he said, pulling his wheel chair closer to the table. He leaned allowing the collar to fall down, exposing his collarbone.

Naeun gulped, nervously, unable to pay attention to the words that left his mouth. Jungkook was quick to notice the effect he had on her. He tapped the back of his pen on the table alerting Naeun to come to her senses.

"I hope you understood," Jungkook said, closing the laptop. He passed the laptop to Naeun and smiled to himself.

Naeun nodded slowly but placed the device back on his desk. "I didn't get what you said," she honestly said and opened the document once again. "It'll take a while for the document to open."

"Well then, want to pay attention to my document," Jungkook teased, opening up another one of his button. The smirk hadn't fallen off.

"Jung—"

He tilted his head, reminding her their positions. "Mr.Jeon," she changed it and continued, "Please stop with whatever you're trying to do."

"What is that Ms.Son?" He asked, acting naive, he stood up and leaned toward Naeun. Her face started burning up. She turned on her heel but the sound of the document made her stand rooted to the ground.

"Please sir, explain it to me once again," she pleaded.

"What do I get in return?" Jungkook asked, in a low tone, making his voice sound huskier.

Naeun placed her hand on his face, she could feel him smile, she pushed him back on his seat.

"Stop, and explain," she told in a stern tone. Jungkook raised one of his eyebrow. "I'm serious, now explain Mr.Jeon," she emphasised.

The whole time her eyes were on the screen and her ears were wide open, absorbing each and every word he uttered but Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of her.

When Naeun turned towards the door he blocked her by locking the door.

"Since you didn't bother to give me anything," he said. Jungkook pecked Naeun on her cheek, she ran out of the room, her cheeks turned a bright red.

Jungkook was ready to do anything to make her his. He wanted to call Naeun, his.