t w e l v e . m i n e

TWELVE

Naeun walked towards their cottage, her wolf howled inside of her trying to be let out but she resisted with all her might. Her ears appeared and her knees felt weak, her legs were on the ground, the grass was poking her and it made her feel uncomfortable. She shut her ears with her hands and groaned in pain, her breathing pattern returned to normal as she fell in defeat and her back was resting on the wooden side of the cottage.

"Hyung, stop whatever you're trying to do." She heard Jungkook argue.

"You need to stop, stop approaching her," Jimin snapped back, running his hand through his hair.

"Why are you doing this in the first place?" He questioned the elder one.

"I get what I want," he replied, growling. "I'll make sure I don't get involved emotionally, so don't question what I do," he explained, the words cut through Naeun like a knife.

"You'll only end up hurting her hyung," Jungkook said, lowering his voice.

"She'll have to deal with it then." The words came out in anger, the argument had been dragged for about half an hour and Jimin couldn't handle it anymore.

Tears pricked her eyes, she grabbed the edge of her shirt as she allowed her tears to fall.

Jimin sniffed the air, he ran out but he wasn't able to catch up with Naeun.

"Taemin, take me to my dorm," she sniffled.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked, his voice filled with concern, he slid his hand to the side of her cheek and caressed it slowly.

"I want to leave," she said, resting her forehead on him. Taemin patted her back lightly, making her feel strangely warm.

"Okay, if that's what you want."

The next day Jimin wasn't able to contact her or approach her because of Taemin.

She cuddled up in her bed with Taemin in the dorm. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. He wanted to tell her he had warned him but he knew it wasn't the right time.

"Sleep for a while," he whispered in her ear but she had already fallen into a deep slumber.

The night had welcomed Naeun, the moon had taken it's place and the stars decorated the dark sky. The light that they had emitted fell on the trees making them seem more beautiful.

She leaned against a tree and pulled her knees close to her chest, sighing she hummed so that she didn't feel alone.

Naeun squinted her eyes trying to see the shadow that was hiding behind the tree. "Whose there?" She called out.

"Naeun," he said, his voice rang in her ear. Her eyes widened and she got up to make the run but it was too late because her back was pressed against him. "Don't leave," he whimpered and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I heard." That was all she wanted to tell to him.

"I know, and you should know I didn't mean it," he defended himself.

"I heard Jimin," she repeated.

"I'll prove it to you," he told her, he intertwined his fingers with hers and made her face him. He shut his eyes and took a long deep breathe. "Look at me," he said. "My eyes."

Jimin's eyelids fluttered open revealing his blood-red eyes. "I'm your alpha." He stared at her waiting for he response. "That's right, you're mine."

How is the book so far?