t w e n t y s i x . y o u & i

TWENTY SIX

Naeun exited his room quickly and leaned against a support to catch her breath. She cupped her cheeks and felt the heat that radiated. Even though she could have defended herself despite the fact that she could have lost her job she couldn't push him away.

The only thing that came to her mind for the next few hours was about how flustered she was and all that she could do was place her hands against his chest. The strange thing was the way his heart raced like hers.

"Hey, you okay?" Jinyoung sat beside her and asked chirpily. He couldn't contain the fact that those two were a thing.

He placed his hand on her head and brushed her hair softly.

A strange incident flashed in her eyes.

She pictured her boss sitting in front of her, with his eyes scrunched up and his thick lips curled into a smile.

Naeun' mouth surprisingly held the biggest smile.

"You're so beautiful," Jinyoung said. His voice broke her out of the trance and her lips went back to their spot.

"Jinyoung, this is just a fling you know that right?"

"Mhm," he hummed not paying attention.

"Ms. Son, in my office right now," Jimin barked with his mouth clenched. He knew he couldn't beat that guy up.

Naeun got out of her seat and went to put away her tray but before she could Jimin rushed and cleared everything for her and dragged her into his office.

He slammed the door in anger behind them and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"You need to stay here, understood? Your desk will be set up here so don't go out there again," he said, his grip tightening on her wrist.

She scrunched her eyebrows in pain.

Jimin noticed and let go. He calmed down when he saw her. He sighed and pulled up a chair for her to sit in.

"S-sit here." Naeun sat on the chair completely confused.

"Tonight we're going to a bar for celebrating my first day here, so look up a nice place," he said continuing his work.

"Okay sir, I'll look it right up. Do you want me to send the invitation to everyone via mail? Or sms?"

"No, it's going to be just you and I," he said, piercing into her eyes.

"Um, okay sir." Even though Naeun thought it was strange something about him made her not disobey him.

After work Naeun rushed home to change because Jimin was waiting for her in front of her apartment.

She let down her hair and slipped into a tight black dress which was strapless and ended in between her thighs. Naeun applied lipgloss and a bit of eyeshadow.

Naeun tried zipping her dress up but it was too difficult. She felt a hand on her back and got startled.

It was Jimin.

"Turn around. I'll zip it up for you," he said turning her around. "The door was open, and nobody responded so I thought something happened."

"Oh." Was all she said.

Jimin zipped her dress up. He could hear her heart race and her scent drove him crazy. To calm himself down he looked around the apartment with his hands burried in his pockets.

"It's just you huh?" He asked as Naeun hurriedly stuffed her belongings in a purse. She nodded.
He was relieved.

"All ready to go sir."

"Wait so," he approached her, with his eyes locked with hers.

"It's just you and I here huh?" He whispered in her ear. "Just you and I."