s e v e n . s c a r s

SEVEN

NAEUN woke up in her dorm room, surrounded by seven men, boys to be precise. The frown on their face wouldn't rub off before she got up since they were nervous about the consequences they would face considering how fragile she was.

Groaning, she peeled herself off of her bed. She blinked a few times trying to take in whatever or whoever was present in her room.

"Hey," Jimin walked forward and offered her a glass of water. Her heart wouldn't stop racing since all that was present was foreign to her. She wrapped her hand around the glass, her skin brushing against Jimin's, which only made her nervous more.

Finally deciding to do a questioning Naeun coughed dryly which wasn't a sign for them to pay attention because their eyes were on her since she got up and that made her shift uncomfortably to the edge of her bed. Two of the brothers — Jimin and Jungkook sat beside her once they saw the opportunity.

"Um," she started off , "why are we all cramped in my room?" She finished her sentence with all the courage she could muster up.

"You." All of them started together with the urge to get her to notice them.

Jimin casually got up and walked towards the wall, he leaned back on it as nonchalantly as he could because everything about Naeun made his hormones have a war.

He bit his full lips, a habit he had developed and swiped his tongue against them unknowingly before replying.

Naeun looked down to the floor cause his actions made her get the wrong idea. Jungkook figured out what his brother was doing so he stood up and walked out of the room which even Naeun didn't notice.

"You fainted after the performance, we took care of you," Namjoon said, to prevent Jimin from saying something cheesy.

"Oh, thank you," was all she said.

The brothers decided to leave since they were there for a while. Before shutting the door Jimin locked eyes with Naeun but she was quick to break it before her heart reacted in a strange way.

She stared at herself in the mirror in confusion. Lately everything in her life seemed distant and dull, which was used to but she couldn't wrap herself around her strange feelings. A low sigh escaped her mouth.

When she brushed her hair she found a strange mark on her shoulder. It was a scar but she decided that it wasn't anything serious.

The wind blowed past her neck which made her grab her coat and leave the room. She stuffed her hands inside the pockets of her jacket. She allowed her thoughts flood into her mind which didn't help her in anyway.

Jungkook stared out of his window and spotted Naeun, he rushed out but when he made it to the bench she had already left.

"Who is there?" Naeun questioned fearlessly. She decided to call for help but the person' finger was pressed against lips.

"Hey, it's me," a husky voice spoke out which she recognised right away. She smiled widely and wrapped her arms around him. She was happy to finally have someone or something familiar around her.

"You didn't have to drag me to the ally," she said.

"I had no choice, I wanted you all to myself," he replied smiling. She laughed at his cheesy comment. They were music to his ears. "I wanted you to know that I am going to be here for a while and I know."

"Know what," she asked, walking to the bench but he held her wrist and carefully pulled her towards the ally' wall. He pushed her against it and lead her to the dark corner.

"Why are you acting weird?" Her eyebrows knitted.

"I want you to know this," he said. revealing his fangs that grew out and glowed in the dark.

Her eyes softened , "what are we?" She asked her mood dropping down. "Why us Taemin?" She allowed herself to let everything that was inside her leave her mind.

She sobbed silently and all Taemin did was hug her gently.

Check out my friend' book Dance Of Hearts it's amazing jazZonMeth