e i g h t e e n . m i s s e d

EIGHTEEN

"You aren't going to play push and pull with me are you?" Jimin questioned, waiting for Naeun to reply. Since the day she had met him he wasn't off of her mind, all her thoughts regarding him. Naeun visited the bar and saw Jimin drunk, his glasses were lined up causing her to gasp about how much liquor he had consumed.

He approached her and placed his forehead on her shoulder, the sign of desperation, that he needed her was fully shown because of his behaviour. Naeun' eyes widened, since she allowed herself to let her guard down.

"Ms. Son, it's fascinating to see you here," Jungkook said, pulling his brother away from her. Naeun's cheek turned a beat red when the thought of the peck came to her mind.

"Hyung, I'll take you home," he said, holding the elder one, helping his regain balance. Jimin growled, lowly and moved away from the younger one.

"Stop pretending that you care about her," Jimin whispered but the words weren't heard over the music because Jungkook wasn't going to allow his wolf to take over.

Naeun grabbed her bag from the counter and hurried outside. She placed a hand over her chest and breathed to catch some air because of the suffocation inside the bar.

"Ms.Son, are you okay?" Jungkook ran outside and held her shoulders.

"I-I need to leave," she said in a hurry and ran to an ally. The colour of eyes changed to an icy blue, her fur started to grow out, she faced the wall afraid someone would see the glowing eye colour in the dark.

"Naeun, calm down, breathe," she heard Jimin say but before she could respond, Naeun blacked out.

Jimin came out, drying his hair with a towel, he looked towards the girl and smiled. He missed her, he missed everything about her.

Naeun woke up, clearly not in a familiar surrounding.

"Jimin," she said, looking into his eyes. He sat beside her, reading a book, waiting till she woke up.

"Naeun-ah, you have to get more rest," he said, pushing her to the pillow.

"Don't act as if everything is okay. I'm leaving," she stated.

She stood up, and when her hands came in contact with the door's knob, she was pulled into his embrace. He placed his head on the crook of her neck and kissed it slowly.

"Jimin," she moaned, softly, she knew she couldn't get back to her senses. Naeun wrapped her arms around him.

"Naeun, I'm sorry," he said, when the words were uttered she pushed him away.

"Jimim I don't want to see you again, you don't have any idea how hard it was for me, you left without a word."

She walked away, but he didn't stop her, cause he knew how she suffered, even thought he wasn't around her, he made sure to glimpse at her every now and then.

He wanted her to be happy, and he knew she will if he isn't around her.

This chapter is a bit short because the main part of the book is going to start soon. Tell me how the book is so far. I'm curious, hehe.