f o u r t e e n . l e f t

FOURTEEN

Naeun walked towards her dorm, heat radiating from her face. She recalled how his hands led her to the centre, his face buried in her neck, he swayed her along with him. Jimin didn't speak a word, he took in her scent like it was the last time he'd see her. She didn't speak a word, she placed her hand on his cheek and moved slowly along with him.

"Jimin, is something wrong?" She asked but he shook his head and smiled. His eyes disappeared when he smiled wide, she giggled and placed her forehead on his.

"You mean so much to me Naeun," he said, before crashing his lips against hers. His full lips engulfed hers, a low toned moan escaped as he bit down on her bottom lip.

Naeun laid down on her bed, tracing her bottom lip, remembering every single time he smiled against them.

"Haven't you heard?" Taemin spoke, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Heard what?" She asked, continuing to skim through her text.

"The brothers," he paused, the two words were enough to grab her attention, she looked at him, waiting for him finish his sentence.

"What is it?"

"They left, they left without a trace," he said, Naeun faced him and inhaled sharply.

"Are you sure? Do you even know what you're telling me right now?" She said to him, but Taemin simply nodded his head, trying to make himself very clear.

She ran out of the door and approached their dorm, she stood on her toes trying to catch a glimpse of what lied inside the empty room.

Naeun remembered the many times she would try avoid staring into the window cause she knew he would be standing there, but she would always fail cause she couldn't help herself from capturing the image of his face.

She had finally found that one person she was looking for the most of her life but she thought she was so careless that everything slipped through her fingers. All she could do was blame herself. She was left with nothing but a spiral of feelings that she knew she couldn't handle.

Naeun ran her hand through her hair, frustrated. She regretted not asking him, not asking how he was?, not waving at him the times she passed by the same window, she came up with reasons on why he would have left, on why all of the seven brothers disappeared without leaving a trace.

But all that filled her mind was him—her alpha.

If you had noticed there aren't much dialogues in the book because my lack of contact with human beings and mainly because of my lack of talent. Anyways, how is the book so far? Should I keep going?

I hope all of you don't lose hope on whatever you think you can't do, everything will fall into place, everything will be alright. If you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to dm me here.