t e n . m a r k e d

TEN

Jimin tucked few strands of Naeun's hair, and bit his lower lip, nervous about the whole situation he had been caught up in.

He gulped realising how much he wanted her to himself, the wolf in him made him move towards her neck. The same mark he had left was brought back again.

"Why'd you do that?" She questioned him, softly.

"I just marked my territory," he said, the words leaving his mouth nonchalantly.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was struggling in the cabin. "Hyung, can you add some vocabulary in my book?" He asked, passing the notebook to Namjoon who was busy writing down his assignment.

"Jungkook-ah, I don't really have the time right now, why don't you ask Yoongi hyung?" He replied, making the younger one turn his head and point towards a still body spread over the sofa.

"How long has he been sleeping?" The elder one asked, Jungkook simply shrugged and left to the dining area to get himself something to eat.

He smelled something more delicious and sweet when he entered the area and this time he couldn't help himself, so he approached her.

"Hey," he said, grabbing a plate for himself.

"Jungkook right?" Naeun asked, titling her head, serving herself some food and offered to do the same to the maknae.

"Thanks, I heard you were first in most of your subjects."

A few more lines of conversation ended him up with a private session with Naeun.

The night went by swiftly, and Naeun herself was surprised about how controlled she was, but Taemin had left the cabin during the evening and told her he would be back the next day.

The thirst for blood would increase during the full moon and he didn't want to show his bad side to Naeun, that was something he would never want to do.

Naeun wore a white graphic shirt along with black ripped jeans, and tied her hair into a braid before she left to the brothers' cabin to teach Jungkook.

"So let's begin with grammar," she said, her eyes focused on the book but his were on her.

She moved closer to the table which meant the distance between her and Jungkook was minimal which made him gulp nervously.

A strand of hair escaped her braid, Jungkook pushed into behind her ear using his pen. She turned towards him and realised how close his face was to hers. Naeun moved back her chair, he placed his hand on the arm rest and pulled it closer.

"Jungkook, let's continue," she cleared her throat and tried her best to focus but the way he looked at her bothered her.

"What's up with you and hyung?" He spoke in a very low tone, which made him sound huskier.

"Nothing," she responded and continued teaching but he didn't bother to pay attention to the words that came out of her mouth instead he saw how her lips moved when each word escaped.

"Pay attention, please," she stressed.

He couldn't resist himself, her scent had filled his lungs. "Jimin hyung can't have you all to himself," he whispered into her ear and bit it.

"Jungkook stop," she whimpered.

"Hey are you listening?" She asked, waving in front of his face.

"Yeah yeah," he replied and tried to bring himself to study.

"And that's it for the day," she ended. "I left the worksheets, make sure to complete it."

When she was about to leave he held her by her wrist and twirled her towards him. He leaned close to her ear, and whispered, "Thank you, Naeun."

The way her name rolled off of his lips made a chill rush through her spine.