f i v e . o b s e s s i o n

FIVE

NAEUN tries to hold onto him, she was desperate, she wanted a pack, a home. But before her fingers could clutch onto his fabric he was gone. Her beating heart calms down as she inhales the cool air that tingles against her skin.

The auditorium was neatly arranged. One long table for each row along with chairs. The students along with the teacher assistants were seated. An atmosphere filled with chatter silences as teachers sit on the chairs that were placed in the front, it was placed facing the students. Teachers shoot a look indicating that the silence had to be maintained.

"Naeun, our college festival is coming up, you're in charge of the costumes for the play," Mrs. Kim tells as she passes down a paper with a set of instructions. People slide it on the table until it reaches Naeun who raised her arm indicating that it was for her. She reads the instructions carefully. The time, what role she played in helping the people for the drama and so on.

"Oh the brothers have to be here." Mrs.Kim sighs as she stares blankly at the seven chairs that were empty and were placed right in front of her eyes. "They agreed right?" She questioned one of the students that was able to pursue them. The student nods frantically, afraid of being called out or blamed.

The screeching of the door grabs the attention of the tensed teachers. Seven tall boys walk in with an indifferent expression on their face. Unbothered they take their seats. Mrs. Kim presses her lips together and passes down their scripts. "Thank you for making it on time," she stresses as she glares at the boys. They remove the tensed wrinkles off of her face by revealing their boyish smiles that was irresistible. The girls sigh as they were unable to look at their beautifully sculpted faces.

Jimin notices how none of this disturbed Naeun from seriously scribbling something down on her notebook. He liked that about her. He unknowingly smiles before paying attention to his six brothers who were busily chatting with each other about their roles.

"Okay then, dismissed."

"Of course I refused the main role with the majority dialogues, but that doesn't stop them from casting me for the lead role," Jungkook says as he stares at the script. "Of course the maknae would refuse a role like that, it does make him seem kind of cool, turnjng down a star role," Taehyung comments making the brothers laugh. Taehyung places his arm around the maknae' shoulder and walks beside him, the brothers part to their respective rooms, the two leave to their room.

"Kookie," Taehyung reveals his box smile as he throws his bag onto his bed. Jungkook places the script on his desk and sits on the edge of Taehyung's bed. "There is a scent I caught on you yesterday, it was unfamiliar, a girl perhaps?"

"Hyung, it's nothing," Jungkook answers. His hand moves freely once he holds onto a pencil. Soon the empty sheet of paper gets sketched.

"Oye, whatcha drawing?" Taehyung questions his brother cheekily. He acts as though he was trying to peep. He soon pounces on his brother trying to get a glimpse of the drawing. The maknae swiftly frisbee' the sketch book onto his bed.

"Nice effort bro," Jungkook says as he pushes his brother and makes his way onto his bed. A yawn escapes his lips as he falls onto the bed, he was completely knocked out.

Taehyung walks over and flips through the pages of sketch to find her on his book. His hand traces her lips. He missed her. He wanted her. But he knew it wasn't easy because all the brothers were thirsty for her. She was their mate. The moon goddess cursed the brothers, the seven of them had the same mate. But as for her, she wouldn't be influenced at all. The brothers have to go through this alone.

They have to go through the thirst, the need, the want, all by themselves.

They would experience the mating ceremony alone. For the curse—the thirst to be lifted they have to learn how to care, how to take care of a pack. The brothers in the wolf world are known to greedy. They don't know how to lead a pack. The moon goddess punished them by cursing them.

They will know who their mate is, it will make them go crazy, her presence will make them want her but she wouldn't go through it.

An obsession over her.

A/N:

I know it is kind of confusing, the curse. It is basically like when a wolf find its mate it will be driven by its mate' presence until it gets marked by its mate. A wolf recognises its mate by scent—a scent which is sweet and drives the wolf crazy. It will make the wolf want its mate. It applies to both the wolves but in this case only the brothers have to go through it. Naeun is clueless. The brothers can't mark her against her will. Since only the brothers are influenced by the mate thing the thirst they suffer is more.
This is what the curse is. This is purely imagination. Something I made.

I am so sorry if it isn't making sense. My grammar is bad too. Please let me know your thoughts. How is the book so far?