t w e n t y e i g h t . d e s i r e

TWENTY EIGHT

When Naeun entered the living room she found seven guys including Jimin sitting around a table. All of them had their attention on her and it made her shift uncomfortably.

She sat beside Jimin because it was the only seat left.

"I'm- " before Naeun introduced herself she got cut off by the six men.

"We know," they said in unison causing her to gulp down the nervousness that was stuck near her throat because of all the attention.

"I told my friend I would meet up with her so I am going to leave," Naeun lied tying her hair into a pony.

Jimin and the brothers could sense that she wanted to leave so he accompanied her to her apartment.

Jimin leaned forward and pecked her forehead. She stared at the ground, flustered. "Goodbye love," he said, amused by her tiny smile that appeared on her face.

Naeun dove on her bed her went to sleep with her cheeks flushed.

On the other hand Jimin met up with his brothers.

"Jimin-ah you think what you are doing is right? Bringing her back into all this?" Taehyung asked, placing the saxophone he had left in its case.

"You still play that?" Jimin asked, tilting his head, trying to avoid the subject.

"Hey friend, we ain't gonna avoid this so try to dodge it all you want," Taehyung said, forming an okay with his long fingers.

"Yeah we aren't," Namjoon joined in resting his face on his hand.

"We didn't erase her memories for nothing did we?" Yoongi asked. "I mean all of us did agree to it and somehow it broke the curse, but is it right pulling her back into all this?"

"Wow, this is the first time I heard you say so many words since that day," Hoseok joked earning himself a smack on the back of his head from his elder brother.

"Yah, make it fast I have a date. I hired a musician even though," Jin motioned to his own face, "this would set the mood right."

The six younger ones glared at him.

"I am honoured that you refer me as a musician," Taehyung said bowing.

"Him? Seriously him?" Jimin pointed at Taehyung asking Jin.

"What? He said he would do it for free," Jin replied with a pout, shrugging his wide shoulders.

"Okay we have as usual gone off topic," Namjoon said, sighing.

"You do know her memories might return right?" Yoongi said bringing the conversation back to the track.

"I doubt it," Jimin said, hoping they wouldn't as much as he wanted it to.

"Jimin, we understand that you were her alpha and stuff but you have to let go," Jungkook softly said.

"I wasn't just her alpha, I was her mate," he stressed ."And trust me I am going to bring her back and protect her at all costs cause, I am her mate." His eyes glowed a dark red indicating his desire.

Hey guys, how are y'all?

Look forward to daily or alternate days updates!