t h i r t y . h u n t

THIRTY

Jimin glided over to the side of the rink where Naeun stood. "Looks like you made it," he said, ignoring Jinyoung' presence.

He stretched out his hand and stared intently at Naeun.  He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Jimin moved forward and brushed his lips against her ear on purpose. "A dance, Ms. Son?" He whispered.

He grinned as he heard the effect he had on her. She nodded and let him lead her way on the rink. They skated around the rink, completely undisturbed.

Naeun giggled as she learnt how to skate. She couldn't hide how Jimin made her feel. The way he made her feel somehow felt nostalgic.

Jimin paused and scrunched his eyebrows as he inhaled a familiar scent. He couldn't get rid of the stench. He decided to follow it. He asked Naeun to wait for him until then.

He removed his skates and followed the stench that was all up on his nose. He felt wary so he let a part of his wolf take over in the dark. Jimin walked into the alley confidently with his red eyes guiding him. As he got closer, he figured out who it was.

Another pair of eyes glowed in the dark.

"Taemin," Jimin muttered under his breath with anger.

"Well, found me at last huh?" Taemin mocked with a grin. "Guess all those wolves you sent couldn't track me down all these years."

"What are you doing here?" Jimin barked.

Taemin with his vampire speed moved towards Jimin and confidently stood in front of him. He intentionally whispered in his ear saying, "I'm here to take what's mine."

Before Jimin' wolf could pounce out Taemin made his escape. Taemin was satisfied with the warning he had given.

Jimin' wolf howled calling out for his brothers and within minutes all of them came to the skating rink. Jimin and the six others stood in a place where Naeun couldn't see them.

"He's back," Jimin said, trying to control his wolf that was trying to fully take over and his brother could sense it.

"Calm down Jimin-ah," Taehyung said and placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"We will try to track him down and you stay beside Naeun," Namjoon said in a calm manner even though his wolf was behaving the same way Jimin and Taheyung' was.

"I'll ask Lisa to find a way," Jungkook suggested as female wolves were more advanced in tracking.

"Guess you found yourself a girl," Jin nudged the youngest, trying to lighten the mood.

"Hyung, focus," Hoseok scolded the eldest after shooting him an icy look.

"Let's begin the hunt tomorrow and prep for it tonight, meanwhile Jimin go back to her," Yoongi said patting Jimin's back.

Jimin nodded and took a deep breathe to calm himself down.

The rest of the brothers dispersed to prep for the battle that they weren't going to loose.

Jimin walked over to the rink and found Naeun laughing with Jinyoung in the rink. A sad smile curved his lips. Maybe he shouldn't have come back into her life, he thought.

Despite him wanting to protect her by not being near her, all he wanted was the complete opposite because he always wanted to be with her.

Naeun's eyes locked with Jimin's. At that moment he knew she wanted the same thing. She too wanted to be with him.

Was the chapter okay?
I've posted a new book called SEEN which is also a BTS fanfiction. If you're interested do check it out ;)