e i g h t . t e r r i t o r y

EIGHT

"Were you turned too?" Naeun asked, removing her jacket. She pointed towards the bed directing him to sit there.

"No, I was born as one," he said, licking his bottom lip and observing her room quietly.

"What do you mean? How didn't I know?" She said, tilting her head slightly which made Taemin chuckle at her cute behaviour.

"Sit here, I'll explain," he said, patting the place next to him.

Naeun sat beside him and waited till he started but he just smiled at her. He softly brushed her cheek with his hand.

"I missed you," he said, making the atmosphere awkward for Naeun.

She lightly hit his shoulder , "Aigo, stahp it," she said, imitating Jin. "Continue."

"First of all, do you know what I am?" He asked.

"Werewolf?" She said, doubting herself.

"I'm a vampire Naeun-ah," he replied. Naeun widened her eyes in surprise.

"They exist?"

"Of course," he said, gulping loudly, he stared at Naeun' neck which made her move a little bit away from him. "You look so nice," he said and moved closer to her. He swiftly caught hold of Naeun' shoulder which made her shut her eyes in fear.

He burst out laughing all of a sudden, a bit disappointed on how she reacted.

"You are afraid of me?" He asked, tearing up from all the laughter.

"Yeah! All this isn't something I am used to, you think it's easy for me to know all this?" She said, frustrated.

"Hey, calm down," he said and wrapped his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to him and she buried her face in his neck.

He slowly patted her back which made her feel comfortable. "It'll be okay," he whispered.

"I hope so," she said, hugging him back.

It was nice for her cause being comfortable and safe was the last thing she was for the last few days.

Since Naeun saw Taemin sleeping peacefully she didn't bother to wake him up. She was too late to take a shower so she put on an oversized shirt and wore skinny jeans. Tying her hair into a ponytail she rushed to class.

"Okay then students, that's it for the day, make sure to submit your essay by the end of the month." Listening to these words she couldn't be happier. Classes were being dragged since their break is soon.

"Come here," Jimin said, dragging her by holding her wrist. He lead her to a corner and he couldn't help but get the strange scent of a male off of her. It bothered him throughout classes.

Naeun stood there confused but didn't leave cause she knew deep inside she wanted to be beside him. Jimin took out a perfume bottle he had purchased during lunch and sprayed it all over her making her cough since the smell was too strong.

"That's good," he said and smiled proudly. The not nonchalant behaviour of his was new to Naeun but she was too busy coughing and shooing the mist drops from the perfume.

He ruffled her hair and walked away but a familiar scent caught his attention making him stay. He caught the male' scent and he knew it was close to him.

Taemin walked towards Naeun and dragged her out of the hallway cause he wasn't able to stay alone inside the room without Naeun. He wanted to be near her.

"Hey, why'd you come here?" She questioned but before she knew it he was dragging her outside.

"Stop there," Jimin said and ran towards the two. He wrapped his arm around Naeun' shoulder and pulled her to his side. Taemin glared at him and knew exactly what he was, the seven brothers weren't a secret in the vampire world.

Jimin approached Naeun' neck which made her nervous since his hot breath fanned against her neck. She wanted to push him away but she couldn't deny that fact that she liked that she was near Jimin.

He sucked her skin leaving a mark, more precisely a hickey. Naeun shut her eyes very tight. She saw that Taemin was about to loose it. She didn't want Jimin knowing what she was or Taemin was.

So she quickly broke out off his embrace and held Taemin' hand. She started walking away with him to her room.

The guys exchanged looks and Taemin knew what Jimin exactly meant and he hated it.

Jimin smirked in satisfaction because he marked his territory.

Thank you jazZonMeth for thisss and this

And thisss