f o u r . d a n g e r

FOUR

THE full moon is muffled under the patch of clouds. An uneasy feeling settles in Naeun' stomach. She could feel her wolf crying out for help.

The power of the full moon started affecting Naeun for a few weeks. She ran out of the library once to let her wolf out. But the want wasn't so severe that she went around hunting.

The cold breeze brushed against her face. Her body was fully covered because the winter had set in. The town felt festive, the trees were covered with fairy lights, few houses were newly painted and people in their new winter clothes.

Naeun sneezes as the cold enters her nose. She smelt the strong smell of the paint as she walked past the monotonous houses.

Her college days went by like a breeze. Her grades were consistent and her life was silent as usual. The seven guys somewhat took over the college. Every corner she turned she could hear people talking about them.

Naeun bites her tongue trying to stop her teeth from turning. She could feel her fangs using her tongue. Her vision was reddening.

She wanted to turn.

Her low growls weren't helping her walk off without any attention. She could already feel people looking towards her. She ran with all her speed.

"Crescent," she growled in the alley. Her fur grows out and her panting stops.

"You," a deep voice echoes through the alley. "Bitten, huh?" he scoffs. "No wonder you are out of control." He slowly approaching her with light steps, his eyes cutting through hers. His face painted with a crooked smirk.

He places his hand on her chin and tilts her head. "Bitch, that is what you look like, a bitch," he says.

Naeun when she turns doesn't have a thirst for blood or a want for hunt. She was thankful but it didn't seem like a bad idea to her at this moment.

"Disgusting creatures like you are a burden to the human race."

Crescent allows Naeun to take over. Naeun looked pale. His hand was on her cheek. He slowly caresses her cheek, his eyes were all over her.

"You look.." he places his lips on her cheek. Naeun cringes. She felts helpless, vulnerable. She hated it. He bites her cheek, this pushes out her tears. "This might be the last time you see." He pulls out a pen from his pocket.

"Fuck, you look hot, but you are a disgusting-" before he could complete his sentence he was on the ground. Naeun falls back on the wall and clutches her legs against her chest.

She could smell blood.

"You fucking bastard!" Jungkook says clenching his jaw. His fist was on the guy' face. He punches him like he his life depends on it. The guy screams but Jungkook pushes his hand against his mouth, forcefully.

Nauen sobs as she hears the scene take place.

Jungkook' claws emerge as he positions the guy' body near the wall. His claws make their way through the back of the guy' neck. The guy lets out a muffled scream but soon falls against the ground. He was unconscious.

Jungkook sighs and runs his hand through his hair. He could smell Naeun' fear, it made him wild. He approaches her and sits beside her. He embraces her. She shivers against his body. He places his hand against her cheek and pushes away her tears.

"It's alright," he whispers in her ear and pulls her against his chest. He places his chin on her head. She sobs silently onto his chest.

She didn't know who it was. She felt safe under his embrace. She couldn't allow herself from pushing him away. She wanted to feel safe. That is all she ever wanted.

She raises her head to see who it was but the darkness wouldn't allow her. But she could see the blood red eyes—he is an alpha.

I an sorry the book is going so slow. It will get faster soon. I will try to make the chapters longer. Thank you for the votes and comments.