t w e n t y s e v e n . l u n a

TWENTY SEVEN

Jimin locked Naeun between his arms and his eyes travelled to her lips. Naeun gulped out of nervousness, her scent was everywhere and he couldn't control himself.

He inched closer to her lips but moved away towards her right and tucked few strands behind her ear and rested his forehead on her shoulder.

The way her heart beat was like music to Jimin. Naeun stood frozen unable to process about what was going on.

The car horn could be heard and the silence was disturbed.

"Ugh," Jimin sighed and walked out of the apartment leaving Naeun clueless, once again.

She quickly rushed to the car.

As soon as they arrived Jimin walked at a fast pace and Naeun couldn't catch up cause of the crowd and the length of her heels. She pushed through people their skin brushed against hers making her shiver.

After she sat on the stool beside Jimin she calmed herself down with a shot. Jimin had already finished three shots. Naeun read the label and her eyes widened because the alcohol that he was taking in had a strong effect.

Naeun couldn't leave his side. She sighed looking at the amount of glasses that he had piled up.

Jimin started moving to the music. It brought back memories. Things that she wouldn't remember.

"Come here," he said, and lead her to the dance floor with his hand gripped to her wrist.

He let the music control him. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her closer to him. Naeun would have usually sat out but she moved with him. She swayed lightly to the music.

Jimin turned her around and buried his face in her neck. Naeun allowed him to kiss her neck. Soon he twirled her back around. Their faces were so close and their heart raced at the same pace. Jimin looked into her eyes and she did the same. She bit her lips because she could feel the tension that was building between them.

One of Jimin' hand was twirling a strand of her hair that fell on her face and the other was around her waist.

"My Luna," he slurred in her ear.

In the car back to Jimin' apartment Naeun fell asleep on his shoulder. Jimin carefully caressed her cheek making sure she wouldn't wake up.

His thick lips curled up to a smile. "Luna, I missed you."

Naeun woke up on an unfamiliar bed. She knew because of the specific deodorant that it was Jimin' place. Jimin entered the room, his hair drenched and the water shone on his abs shone because of the sunlight.

"You up?" He asked.

Naeun hummed in response.

"If you're hungry join me, okay?" He said, closing the door behind me.

He left. He just left.

A strange feeling overtook Naeun.

What did he mean? Luna?

How's the book so far?