t w e n t y t w o . l i g h t

TWENTY TWO

"He was not well," Naeun said, standing in front on Jimin whose eyes wouldn't budge from Taemin's. She placed her hands on his chest and backed him up a little. Taemin's scent was all over Naeun and Jimin hated it. A low but strong growl escaped Jimin's lips.

"Taemin, rest well. We'll be leaving now," Naeun quickly said, dragging her suitcase out along with Jimin. "Why are you all tensed up now?"

Jimin dug his bag fishing out a cologne he sprayed it over Naeun to remove the scent. She coughed confused about what was happening. She was swatting the mist away but Jimin held her wrist and pulled her to him. Her hands wrapped around him, she heard his heart beat and it somehow sounded familiar.

"Babygirl," he called her. "Don't go anywhere without me." He kissed her forehead.

The two were tangled up in the bed. Jimin played with Naeun's hands which was smaller than his. He smiled thinking about how big his hand was compared to hers because he was always made fun of for being small.

"How did we meet?" Naeun asked, Jimin stopped for a second and let his memory take him back.

"Why?" Jimin stared at the mirror, his eyes turned had turned and his body shook because of the sudden change. The moon was driving him crazy, he needed blood—a scent entered his nostrils and it drove him nuts. He could identify how pure the blood would taste in his tongue.

He knew it was her, it was the girl. The only person who could break his curse of immortality. The pain in him had kept increasing, everything around him seemed to be falling apart, the world was deteriorating that was when he saw her.

Jimin pushed the door, he saw Naeun who appeared like his light. With his heart pounding he followed her to the dark alley, that's when she saw him. She smiled softly, with her head tilted she asked, "Are you okay?" He shook his head, his eyes sparked and his heart pounded.

"I need you, you're my light," he said in a desperate tone. Naeun frowned, confused. Jimin fell to the ground, she rushed to him and held his shoulders to help him.

"Are you okay?" She shook him a little to help him stay awake, she fished her phone out but when her fingers came in contact with the screen he knocked it out of hand and breathed heavily.

Naeun's eyes widened when she saw his fangs grow out, fear wasn't he emotion she had instead she looked at him fondly. "You're a werewolf."

The moonlight's intensity grew. Naeun pushed her hair to the side and nodded her head, trying to make him understand.

Jimin's hand was placed on her cheek and said, "You'll be okay."

He bent closer to her and kissed her neck before piercing his fangs through her skin, she shut her eyes trying to conquer the pain.

Immediately after Jimin came to his senses he cupped her into his hands and rushed to his cottage.

He saw her sleep peacefully after her treatment.

"Babygirl, thank you, you really are my light."