s i x t e e n . p r i z e

SIXTEEN

His lips were near Naeun' ear, she didn't bother to turn to glance at him, instead she raised her hand indicating the waiter she needed a drink. When Naeun placed the rim near her lips he held her wrist and stopped her from gulping down the drink.

"Stop," she said through gritted teeth. Even though she was relieved to see him her anger hadn't subsided. Jimin put his hands in the air, surrendering.

Naeun placed the money she owed on the bar and left without speaking another word but he wasn't going to end it without a fight, so he ran after her.

"Naeun, just look at me once," he said to her, his claws were out and growing, he placed one of it on her chin and raised it, forcing her to make eye-contact with him. "I have a pack to lead."

"And I have a life to lead," she back-answered. "Last time I knew it I was a part of your pack."

"Ouch."

"I'm leaving." With that Naeun entered a cab, she rested her back on the seat after gathering her hair and tying it into a bun. Her lids grew heavier by the minute, after a few minutes of fighting the urge to sleep she had given up.

Jungkook was walking back and forth near his hotel with his hands in his pocket. He was walking waiting for a business call. When it rang he caught Naeun's scent nearby.

"Can you call me back after an hour?" He requested and after he had gotten permission he shoved his phone into his pocket. He bent down a little to catch a glimpse of the sleeping girl. His eyes wrinkled at the sides and laughter escaped his mouth when he saw her sleep peacefully.

"Here you go," he said, paying the driver.

"You're a very nice boyfriend, waiting up until she returned," the driver commented in exchange of the huge tip for driving her back safely. It earned him another smile.

Naeun tossed and turned, she sat up on the bed unaware of the situation. She started feeling the mattress around her trying to switch on her senses.

"Don't worry, it's me," Jungkook said, before she would have gone into panic mode. He came out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel. It took her a while to notice that he was shirtless, to make it more worse the water defined his abs better.

She quickly grabbed the sheets and placed it in front of her face.

"There's nothing wrong with enjoying the view," Jungkook said, enjoying her reaction.

"No, it's wrong and you are my boss," she replied, with her eyes shut.

He wore a shirt and went into the bathroom to wear his tracks. He came out ruffling his hair to remove the excess water.

"How did I end up here?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Aah, you fell asleep in the cab and luckily I was outside so I carried you to my room," he answered.

"Okay, we live in the same hotel huh," she said.

He nodded.

She stood near the door. "I'm leaving now, thank yo-"

Naeun gets cut off when Jungkook closed the gap between the two of them. She could hear his deep breathing. Her heart beat rose when he caressed her cheek.

"Is that all I get?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"N-no I have to go," she replied, stuttering.

He chuckled, finding the way she reacted amusing. He moved away from her and continued laughing.

"Jungkook!"

"Don't forget I'm still your boss, call me sir," he stressed. Naeun blinked her eyes taken aback. "I'm kidding," he resumed his laughter.

Naeun left before she had gotten teased more.

"Well then, good night Ms.Son," he said, smiling to himself after she shut the door.

His eyes were on the prize and he wasn't going to let it go easily this time.