n i n e t e e n . p u r p l e

NINTEEN

The day of the choosing had arrived and it was the time when Naeun could present herself in front of the packs hoping to find her mate. She crossed her finger and slid to the edge of the bed with her butt. Naeun looked at herself in the mirror, she fixed her hair into an elegant bun. The red dress hugged her figure, revealing her small waist and her hidden curves.

The park tucked away at corner of the city was their hideout. The fairy lights hung high and low in the trees, brightening the area that was seen as dark and spooky.

"Fix it, hurry up, the alphas are going to arrive any second now," Chorong said hurriedly. Lisa was in charge but running around with someone else's command made her growl, and for the first time her bangs were swept to the side, exposing her forehead.

The seven brothers arrived together, one by one they got down, fixing their suits. Jimin's eyes seemed to have become colder. The alcohol he had consumed had brought him to the large party, he knew he wouldn't be able to face any of the girl Beta's. When two of them made their way to him he made sure he scared them off by changing the colour of his pupils to make sure they knew their place.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asked in concern, he placed his hand on his shoulder but Jimin shrugged it off and walked to the thrones that were placed.

Jimin placed his chin on his palm and shut his eyes to fight his headache. The other brothers scattered, making conversation with their pack members.

"Yeah it's here," Naeun said the taxi driver. She paid him the money and bid him with a smile.

"Please take your seats," Lisa said, leading the way to the brothers. Her eye caught Jungkook but he didn't bother to look her way.

Jungkook sniffed the air, his heart beat raised when he spotted Naeun. But he made sure he wouldn't give anything away especially when everyone from the seven brothers' pack had assembled. He knew if it was meant to be the Moon God would direct it the way it should be.

Naeun walked towards the drinks table, to quench her thirst. She held the neck of the bottle to pour herself the drink but when she tilted it an extra force was helping her. Jungkook' hand wrapped around Naeun's on the bottle.

"Hey," he greeted, smiling widely. His bunny teeth smile had no effect on Naeun because she decided not to get involved with any of the brothers in anyway, but on the other side stood Lisa, mirroring his smile.

"Um thanks," Naeun said, closing the bottle. "Why are you here?"

Jungkook stretched his arm out to point to the seven thrones.

"Oh," Naeun said, catching a glimpse of Jimin who was sleeping.

"I need to go," Jungkook said, running to his seat.

The ceremony had started and the moon shone brighter, guiding the beta's to their mate. Naeun stood watching a pair run towards each other, she smiled unconsciously. Jimin had already spotted her and wouldn't let her leave his sight. He had his eyes on her.

The sweet scent Naeun caught strengthened by the second, she followed it, everyone's eyes were on her because of the white sparks she gave off. They gasped when she met her mate. The area had brightened and the sparks turned into fireworks in the sky.

Naeun wrapped her around her mate's waist, not looking directly at his face. She wanted to enjoy the moment to the fullest.

He placed his lips on her head. Naeun's blue electric eyes, turned to a beautiful purple. She raised her eyes to his.

"Jimin?"