e l e v e n . u n s p o k e n

ELEVEN

Running as fast as she could she had reached her cottage, her hair blown by the wind and her cheeks a bright red. Naeun stood in front of the door, staring at the ground, her feelings tangled.

"I want you to come in," Taemin said, he pulled her inside and shut the door with a large force, which didn't bring Naeun back to the reality.

She didn't bother to greet Taemin, when she had taken a step forward he pushed her towards the wall, her back in contact with wall. But knowing her best friend she didn't get surprised by his action.

"Hey, look at me now, will you?" He asked, placing his hand on her chin, forcing her to make eye contact. "Don't get involved with them," he said, with widened eyes.

"Who?" She asked, still thinking about how the youngest among them had made her feel.

"The brothers," he said, firmly. He ran his hand through his hair in frustration and walked away without speaking another word.

Naeun was still dazed because of the maknae.

"Hey, you want to come out?" Jimin spoke through the phone. She covered the phone with her phone and bit her bottom lip. Naeun hummed in response and pulled herself out of bed.

"Come here," Jimin knocked the window, startling her.

The night had greeted them, the number of stars had increased, the breeze blew towards them, their hair dancing along with it.

He thought it would be fun is she jumped out of the window of her room, of course Naeun had refused but the way he stretched his arm and asked her to trust him made her want to do it.

The wind blew as they walked side by side, their shoulders brushing each other's occasionally. Jimin reached out to Naeun's hand, which made the corner of her mouth turn into a small smile. The silence that had surrounded them was comforting to both parties.

"Jimin." his name escaped out her mouth, it made him turn towards her and look at how widely her lips had spread.

He hummed back in response not wanting to mess what they had going on.

"Why?" She asked, the single word made him halt.

"Why what?" He replied with a question, turning towards her.

"Why me?" Her hands started to chill up, something that occurred when nervousness took over her.

He stared at her for a few seconds, his heart beating at the same pace as hers, and he could hear it which made him chuckle and take a step forward. This time she didn't bother to put out her fear.

Jimin cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead, his lips moved quickly to her cheek. Soon his lips were on hers. His hands were on her waist, and hers wrapped around his neck. Jimin smiled during the kiss making Naeun giggle.

Naeun felt like she understood that he didn't need words to explain what was between them. She didn't want to fight anymore, she wanted to embrace him and give everything she had to him.

Even though it was unspoken it felt right.