t w e n t y f i v e . r e m e m b e r

TWENTY FIVE

"I hope you remember," he whispered, he kissed her forehead and smiled as he watched her sleep. He didn't want to burden her more, and the last thing he wanted was to see her suffer. Jimin sighed and sat beside her, his brothers sat themselves in the chairs placed for them.

"It's all for the best, everything will be okay brother," Namjoon assured with a soft smile. The rest of the five nodded in order to console Jimin who was having a battle with himself in his head.

8 months later

"Hey, pass me those documents," Naeun commanded whilst she walked around the office to set things straight before their new ceo arrived. "Organise the shelf beside his table as soon as you can." The employee nodded before running off.

"Naeun, I think you've done enough for the past few weeks now," Jinyoung said. He smiled and walked towards her, his smile growing bigger and bigger with each step. She backed towards the wall, and made sure no one was there in the hallway.

Jinyoung cornered Naeun by trapping her in between his arms. He leaned in, his lips barely brushed against hers.

"What's going on here?" A man with silver hair, with his hands stuffed in his pockets questioned with his stern, husky voice.

The two parted quickly and bowed in respect.

He didn't bother to look at Jinyoung instead his eyes were glued to Naeun's. He knew if he made eye contact with Jinyoung he'd want to rip him apart.

"You, in my office right now," he sternly said pointing to Naeun.

Naeun stood in front of the man' office — the new ceo. She fixed her skirt and stared at the ceo' name plate and thought about how familiar his name sounded.

"Excuse me sir, you called?" She asked, peeking in. The man looked towards the ground and chuckled at how she hasn't changed.

He cleared his throat and put back his straight face. "I thought I asked someone to clear the shelf."

"Sorry sir, we were all under pressure this whole week that we forgot," she said. "I'll do it right now, it'll only take a few minutes," she looked at him, "if that's okay with you."

"Yeah go ahead."

Naeun set the books in the box. She tip toed to reach the highest shelf, but failed to bring the books down. So she brought the step stool which was placed in all the offices due to this very reason. She knew every little detail of her office, but what she didn't know was how intensely her ceo observed her every move.

When she turned around to step down, her ceo stood so close to her face. Her eyes widened and she tried pushing him away by placing her hands on his chest. But he didn't budge. He placed his forehead on hers.

"Don't you remember?" He whispered, his lips brushing against her ear.

"Sir, please."

The strange thing was, even though she knew what she was doing was so unlike her, something about him made her stand there. She would have kicked the guy long back but she didn't want to.

"You really don't remember, huh?" He asked once again, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well remember this. Remember this well Naeun."

"My name, my name is Jimin, Park Jimin."