t h i r t y o n e . w o r r y

THIRTY ONE

Jimin knew that if had to protect Naeun from Taemin he would have to either return her memories or stay with her till everything is set.

The next day all seven of them gathered at Jimin' place and it was obvious that all of the were worried because of the smell their wolf was giving out.

"Gosh, ask your wolves to calm down my fellow brothers," Jin said, wafting away the scent as best as he could.

"You're one to talk hyung," Taehyung said, plopping on the couch.

"I have a solution ," Jimin said, worried about how his brothers would react he gives them each a glass of cold water.

"Oh my god, you have to calm the fuck down," Taehyung stood up not being able to bear the stench Jimin was giving off.

Jimin sighed and sprayed the room freshener over all of them and himself and sets it down in the middle of the coffee table in case someone else had to get rid of the smell.

"This is what happens if a bunch furry human/wolves are put in a closed room," Jungkook commented spraying the lemon grass scented spray once more.

"Haha," Yoongi laughed showing no enthusiasm.

"Okay on with your idea," Namjoon brings back the topic of interest.

Jimin calms himself down my sipping in the water to moisturise his dried up throat.

"Do you have sprite?" Hoseok deviates once again by his question. This gains him a few glares. With a pouty face he sits with his group.

"Okay, so, I'm thinking of giving back her memories," Jimin nervously said with a shaky voice. "If she knows, she'll be able to understand the whole situation and it'll only be better."

Even though it kills the brothers to do so they knew that it was the only choice.

"I'm for this plan," Namjoon agreed, pouring himself another glass of water. "I suddenly feel so parched."

"Okay then, when is this?" Taehyung asked, doing the same as Namjoon.

"Tonight," Jimin answered, staring at the moon through the glass wall.

Naeun dragged herself from her bed to answer the door since it had been ringing for a while. She tied her loose hair into a bun and rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

"Naeun, it's been a while," the blonde man greeted through the intercom.

She assumed it was Jimin because of the hair and a smile automatically gets painted on her lips.

"Jimin," she said, not bothering to give the person another look.

Anger filled up the blonde man. He didn't want to hear Jimin' name again from her. He didn't want to loose again.

He pinned her against the wall.

"Naeun you haven't forgotten me have you?" He asked.

Since she didn't remember about what had happened in the past she simply smiled, happy to see a friend.

"I haven't, Taemin."

How is the book so far? Don't be silent readers! Also are there any carats and moa' among y'all?