NCT U: Without You MV

OUTFIT & HAIRSTYLE:

MAKEUP & HAIRSTYLE:

MAKEUP & HAIRSTYLE:

This time, I wasn't going to sing or rap

This time, I wasn't going to sing or rap. I was going to shoot the scene of Doyoung, Jaehyun & Taeil with a girl who was me. I went up to the 3 boys as soon as I entered the set.

"Are you excited, Taeil-hyung?" I hyped up a bit.

"De, Azalea. This is my first music video with you, so yeah." Taeil answered.

"Get ready, boys. Your first scene will be shot. Please go in the steps." the assistant director led them to a staircase.

"Hwaiting, hyungs!" I cheered loudly before the director signalled the start of the shoot.

They walked up and down the staircases a few times after going back to the dressing room to change outfits.

This scene was with me. Doyoung and I had to run together as if we were chasing each other.

The set had a wallpaper that looked real with it's sky and buildings that were painted on it together with a metal handrail.

Then the director shouted "GO!"

I started running with Doyoung who was a bit ahead of me. I smiled happily. We ran for about 15 minutes until the director shouted "STOP!"

"Okay, next up. You have to smile with each other as if you're hanging out." the director demonstrated.

We went to the handrail and I rested my elbow on it as Doyoung faced the scenery.

The director then started shooting. I rubbed his back while laughing happily. However, he was not laughing with me. He was just smiling bitterly.

Next up, he faced me and I started laughing naturally while he stood there, smiling insincerely. What's wrong with him? He normally would laugh with me. Is he mad at me or something?

Ugh! Maybe I'm just overreacting. "STOP!" the director yelled.

Our next scene was me laying my chin on his shoulder.

I did as the director instructed, my eyes closed and with no expression whatsoever.

After a few takes, we got it so then we went to the next scene was in another set. It was an arcade set.

Doyoung-hyung had to play the fistfight for me. Then he had to put his arm over my shoulder.

While we were walking with his arm around me, I asked him. "Are you mad at me?"

"Aniya, Azalea. I'm...just not in the mood." he answered reluctantly.

"Oh. Arraseo, hyung." I replied sadly. Hyung was never in a bad mood, not around me atleast. And even if he was, he would never show it to me nor affect it to me.

Then the next scene for us was with Taeil-hyung. He had to watch us play pool.

Me and Doyoung-hyung played well; I had a happy expression while he had a unsure look.

After my scenes, I had went home to the 127 Dorm.

DOYOUNG's POV

"GO!" the director said in his mic.

We, Azalea and I, started running together. I was ahead of her by a little. She displayed a joyful expression that seemed to good to be real. I showed a normal look written on my face.

"STOP!" the director cut in. "Okay, next up. You have to smile with each other as if you're hanging out."

We casually rested on the handrail; I was facing the back while she was facing me.

Then we started shooting. She rubbed my back as she laughed delightfully, showing a carefree yet calm look that was spread upon her white naturally pretty face.

I then faced her. She gave a more energetic look that showed her true self.

"STOP!" the director yelled loudly.

Our next shooting was Azalea laying her head on my shoulder.

She laid her light head upon my shoulder.

Then we went to the next set which was an arcade.

I played the fistfight; afterwards, I had put my arm around her.

I hesitantly did it and we walked to the table.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, out of nowhere.

I didn't know what to tell her. I had been out of my normal mood because of her. No, I'm not mad at her. I was never mad. I just realised I could never have a chance with Azalea as I found out Taeyong-hyung has a crush on her. That's why, I haven't been laughing nor smiling that much around her. Because I know I would just hurt myself and her if I would fall more in love with Azalea.

"Aniya, Azalea. I'm...just not in the mood." I said.

"Oh. Arraseo, hyung." she replied. I could sense the pure sadness in her voice. She had never seen me out of my normal behaviour so this was new to her.

AZALEA's POV

I arrived in the 127 dorm as Taeyong-hyung greeted me, "How'd it go?"

"Uhh, fine. Just...fine." I plopped down on the couch.

"Jinjja? I could sense your sad tone." Yuta came out from his room and sat infront of me.

"Aniya, I just had a bad day." I said.

"Azalea, you can tell us anything. We promise." Johnny sat in a seat beside the couch.

"Great, now everyone's coming to listen to my story telling?" I asked, sarcastically with a sassy tone.

"Okay, something's wrong with you. What is it, jagiya?" Mark gathered together with Haechan.

"Uhh, well. When me and Doyoung-hyung was shooting our scene together, our scene was supposed to be happy and all but he didn't seem happy at all like he had an angry look. Like he didn't enjoy my presence or he didn't like me. I asked him if he was mad at me and he said he was just in a bad mood. And I never saw him in a bad mood ever." I blurted out, almost breaking down. But Yuta hugged me before I would cry a river.

"Gwenchana, Azalea. Maybe something made him mad or something. Don't blame yourself." Yuta comforted me and that's when tears streamed down my cheeks as my lip trembled.

Haechan went up to me as soon as Yuta let me go and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry, jagiya. He's not mad at you." Haechan smiled, sympathetically.

"Haechan's right, Azalea. Don't worry, he'll get over it." Mark said.

"Thanks, oppas." I inhaled slowly.

"Now, let's go and eat." Taeyong pulled me up as Johnny put his arm around me.

We all went to eat.

After some days, I confronted Doyoung about it and he said he just had a bad day. We became friends once again and got close with each other.