NCT: Not Guilty (PART 2)

"Mr. Son is found NOT GUILTY!" the judge announced.

My jaw dropped. What do you mean not guilty? He just confessed!

"Court adjourned." the judge stamped his weapon-thing.

I stood up and went to the members.

"Why was it found as not guilty?" Ten said.

I shrugged. "There's nothing I can do. Let's just go home."

I tried escaping but a hand caught my wrist. "Lee Ah, we can't just let this go. We have to file another lawsuit." Taeyong reasoned.

"Oppa, even if we do, we won't win. SM will just lose money and look bad. My image is going to be affected."

Renjun looked at me in the eye. "Meinushen, that's not what matters. You were harassed and that's not exceptable, especially for us."

"Yeah, Renjun-hyung is right. Mr. Son must have a guy in the jury. He must of worked with him." Jeno said.

"Listen, you can do what you want to do. File another case, find out what happens. I don't care because either way, you won't win. I'd like to give another chance but it's hopeless, especially when the footage is lost. Excuse me, I have personal matters to attend to." I grabbed my wrist from Taeyong-hyung's grip.

I really hoped for us to win but since it didn't it, it just showed me that life's unfair. They can do what they want to do. It won't affect me at all.

I walked away. Going into the lobby, I fixed myself to look the least presentable. A voice called out to me. I recognized that voice. No, it wasn't one of the members.

"Meinushen!" a familiar voice called out.

Instead, it was my childhood friend, Wong Yuk Hei.

"Yuk Hei, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I'm a SM Trainee now. When I heard you were in SM too, it made me want to join as well. So I did and got it." Yukhei said.

"Woah, you've gotten so tall and muscled!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks. You look prettier too." he cupped my cheeks, adorably.

"Your mom asked me to pick you up here. Shall we go?" he held out his hand. I took it.

He led me to the parking lot and into a car.

"So, anyways, why were you there in the court?" Lucas started up the engine, backing up.

I didn't know what to tell him. If I tell him the whole reason, he'll make me go back inside. And if I tell him what happened the other day, he would get mad and probably beat the man. Then, that would get him in trouble.

Okay, I'll just give him a lie. I'll tell him when I'm ready to.

"Um, no reason? Just visiting my lawyer friend." I lied, bitting my lower lips.

"What's his or her name? I wanna be friends with yours. Any girls you wanna introduce to me?" Lucas winked.

"Yah! You're disgusting, but ... there's this one friend." he sent me a 'really' look. I gave him a 'yes-really-now-listen-to-me' look.

"Her name's Im Chawon. She's a '99 liner and is a LOEN trainee." I told him.

"Tell me more." he said.

"Okay, well, she's a prankster and loves sweets. Oh, Chawon's extremely pretty. She's a bit too jolly and is flirty like a lot. You'd be a perfect match for her." I continued.

"Hmm, we'll see. Send me her number later. Anyways, back to the question. What's the name of your lawyer friend?" he faced me when the traffic light went red.

"Uh, Jung Youngwon." I lied again.

I hated lying to my friends especially my closest childhood friend.

"Youngwon, seems like a person who's ... too paronoid about his stuff and is a workaholic. He hates being messy, am I right?" Lucas drove off and parked to where I assume is his house?

"Right. By the way, where are we? Is this your house?" I looked around.

He opened his door and while I was busy trying to find out what this place is, he opened my door and held out his hand.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a gentlemen." I joked, laughing.

"Hey! I can be a gentleman too, you know." he said, offended. He closed the door behind me and that's where I saw a huge mansion. Happy Birthdays were written across the banners.

"Welcome to my home. No, actually, my crush's home. She invited me along with a plus-one to attend her party. Come on!" he dragged me to the entrance where lots of people were gathered at.

"Are you sure she's not a celebrity? What's her name anyway?" I said.

"Her name's Park A Reum. Remember her? She was in our class before." Lucas said.

I tried recalling but nothing rang a bell of her name.

"Park Areum? I've never heard that."
I shook my head.

"C'mon! Let's go in." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the massive house.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." a high-pitched voice came from behind.

I turned to see her.