NCT DREAM: Debut News

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

NCT Dream make their way to SM's office as rumors spread about their debut. With trembling bodies, they make enter their CEO's office. His chair faced the glass wall, overlooking the whole Seoul. Turning his chair around as if they were in a movie, a light grin comes to his face. "Hello."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they bow politely as he bows slightly.

"So, you're gonna debut." he says straight to the point as the DREAMies tried keeping their excitement inside of themselves. "Your debut song is called 'Chewing Gum' and you're planned to debut on August 24." he says, blankly.

"But Azalea, I have another thing to say to you." all eyes turn to the female who was in the very back, not wanting to grab attention. She looks at him, attentively as to not be rude to her boss. "You're debuting again the day after." he continued as her eyes widened.

Another debut? Her fourth time debuting? She already dreaded the thought of having to debut as NCT DREAM, even more now that she's going to debut for a fourth time. "W-what?" she stutters, out of shock as he laughs, "You're debuting the next day with JYP singers, 2AM's Jokwon and MissA's Min as Triple T." he repeats again, adding more information as Azalea started feeling dizzy.

"Sir, a-are you sure?" she asked. "What about the others? They've only debuted once plus, it would be better publicity for them." she insisted, referring to the five other members who would only debut once.

"Azalea, —" SM didn't finish his sentence as Azalea pleaded again, "Please, sir. I can't take another debut. It's too much for me." she begged with sincerity.

"Azalea, it's been planned already and JYP has agreed to have you. Azalea —" he was interrupted again as Azalea tried to persuade, "Sir, please —"

"Azalea!" he shouted, making the members flinch at his tone as Azalea lowered her head, close to tears. "I said, it's done and I will not change my mind! Leave." SM spoke, his voice scaring the members because of how stern it was.

"De." they all mumbled including Azalea who was trembling even more than when they entered. Right as they left, the female fainted, causing DREAM members to rush to her side immediately. "Azalea! Azalea!" Mark shouted, shaking her violently but she wouldn't budge.

Mark signals Jeno to carry her as he follows and rushes to the 127 hyungs.

•••

The girl sat up, rubbing her paining head. Groaning, she stood up. The dorm was empty and quiet which spooked Azalea a little as she grabbed a glass of water. Chugging it down, she spots a black figure in front of her, making her spit the water out to the figure's face. She squinted to see who it was, Doyoung.

"Omo! Oppa, I'm so sorry! I thought you were something else." She ran over to him, bowing repeatedly infront of the wet male, mumbling the last sentence quietly.

"I just took a bath!" He complained, going back to his room to get changed. Azalea hit herself in the head, scolding herself. 'Why must I be so paranoid?' she thought to herself, going back to the kitchen.

After putting back her glass, she sat back down in the couch, thinking about her fourth debut try. Actually, it was her fifth if you consider her debut as an actress as one. Her head was killing her, much more did her sore body. All because she debuted more times than a normal idol would. She knew that every idol would never skip the chance to debut again but seeing as she has gotten all the chances she got get in her lifetime, it would be better if someone else would have the chance instead.

"Hey, calm down." Azalea looked up to the owner of the voice, Yuta and back to her hands which she didn't notice were shaking like crazy. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice the whole gang enter the living room. Yuta sits beside her, patting her back after hearing the news of her fourth debut. She's supposed to be happy that she's finally debuting with seven boys that she has spent months with. But the addition of another debut didn't make her happy.

"W-why me?" Azalea trembled, her shaking hands up to her lips. They tried comforting her but she looked too vulnerable that they were scared to even touch her because it might upset her even more.

"You're supposed to be happy! Not everyone gets this chance." Taeil reminded her, sitting across the female who now had a frown painted upon her bareface.

"So why does it have to be me? Why not you, oppa? Why not the DREAMies? Why not someone that's not me?" Azalea grumbled, curling up in the couch.

Renjun groaned, "Exactly, Azalea. You're special and you should be grateful. Me and the other DREAMies doesn't get to debut as many times as you have but look at us and look at you! We're happier even if we're just debuting once but you're upset that you're debuting again. I can't understand you, Azalea, I never will. You're supposed to happy and proud that you can get successful in your career. Piece of advice, Azalea, take a look at what you have and what others would do to be in your shoes." Renjun spoke as the rest looked at him in shock. He hasn't debuted yet nor has he hit puberty but he matured pretty quickly.

After moments of silence from the girl, Taeil gave a signal to leave her alone as they scrambled to their own dorms, leaving her all alone. "What did I do to have such a busy life?"

=============

Hello, just to remind you please VOTE FOR THE WORKSHOPS or else I cant make a chapter in school. I'll give you another chance here.

ACTING (Jeno)

DANCE (Jaemin)

RAP (Mark)

VOCAL (Haechan)

COOKING

ARTS

GUITAR

And just to remind you, I won't be updating in four days because I'll be going to a trip and I want to try distancing myself from social media or any internet-related thing. Thank you!

Story Length: 1033 words