NCT: Safe (PART 10)

Author's POV

Suddenly, the door closes and all eyes turned to the person and they spoke, "Huh, what a wonder that you would do anything for that little Lee Ah of yours."

The door slammed mercilessly and all heads turned to that person, Im Chawon or so they thought.

"Chawon?" Lucas asked out.

Chawon reached up for a string that turned the lights on.

The boys were all confused except for Lucas for one reason, it wasn't Chawon, it was Park Ara.

"Ara?" Lucas breathed out.

"Oh, yes, you're right, my friend. Park Ara, the one and only." she crossed her arms.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Park Ara, Lee Ah's enemy. I can't believe you thought I was Chawon." she laughed evilly.

"So where's Chawon?" Taeil spoke.

"She's back at her house, tied." Ara answered, proudly.

At this point, she grabbed a mask and black smoke travelled around the room.

They all looked panicked as Ara stood there, impatiently.

In a matter of seconds, they fell down one by one and stayed unconcious.

Ara laughed as she unlocked the door.

However, what she didn't notice was Chenle's shadow, holding a frying pan.

He slammed her with it as she fell down, unconscious.

The whole time the Dreamies followed their hyungs. When they saw and overheard their conversation earlier while heading to the dorm, they hid and followed.

They knew they wouldn't let some teenagers go so they wisely decided.

"Score!" Jisung high-fived Chenle as the 4 older hyungs just held up a finger to their mouths, shh-ing them.

The two maknaes went silent before Renjun motioned them to come closer.

The room was empty but a hidden door was obviously seen because of the half-closed door.

Jeno pushed it open, going in first before anyone.

He gasped softly before the rest' gasps were heard.

All their hyungs were caged up, lying unconsciously.

There was another door, this time not hidden but was shown to everyone.

They signalled each other for 2 boys to stay here and watch their hyungs.

After some arguing, they finally decided for Chenle and Jaemin to stay.

Haechan, being the impatient person he is, hurried and barged inside.

It was a ladder leading down to a basement. There was then another hallway leading to 1 room.

Renjun motioned them to come and led the 3 boys to the room.

The doorknob twisted carefully by Jeno and opened the door wide enough for them to enter.

There revealed a worn out Lee Ah. She had sweat and tears dripping down her face as she slept peacefully.

Jisung approached her and shook her up but she didn't wake up. So Haechan took off the ropes around her and Jeno, being the strongest one in the group, carried her bridal style and headed out the room.

But a sudden stomp made them look back.

Mr. Son was there, furious with fists closed.

They all widened their eyes before running as fast as they could.

Jeno was ahead and Renjun was behind, making sure Mr. Son wouldn't get to the boys.

They hurriedly climbed up the ladder and shut the door, leaving Mr. Son barging on the door.

Chenle and Jaemin looked at the others, troubled and confused.

"No time to explain! C'mon! We'll come back for the hyungs later!" Haechan shouted, grabbing the 2 boys outside.

They sprinted and leaped over Ara.

Luckily, the hyungs left a car in the front.

Renjun hopped inside the driver's seat while Jaemin went in the passenger's seat and the rest in the back.

Panicking, Renjun drove away even if he didn't know how to drive properly.

Jeno carefully laid Lee Ah on the seat.

He wiped the sweat and tears off her face. He still didn't know why she didn't wake up even after all the running they did but shrugged it off.

Jeno lovingly gathered her hair on his lap since her head was laying on his lap.

•••

After a few minutes, they arrived at their dorm.

Lee Ah was gently placed on Jaemin's bed and he tucked her in.

Leaving the room, he sits down beside Jeno.

"How are we gonna get the hyungs? Mr. Son probably transferred them by now to keep us from getting them." Jaemin said.

"Police? Maybe, they can help?" Chenle shrugged.

Renjun shook his head. "We can't let them get involved just yet."

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows on his friend's reply. "Waeyo? They're our only option, Renjun."

He sighed. "I guess they are. It won't hurt trying, right? Jisung, call the police."

•••

Back at the place Mr. Son kept NCT as hostages.

He was just watching them evilly.

One by one, they started waking up, starting with Taeyong.

"What did you do to Lee Ah?" Taeyong asked, his voice low.

"What do you think?" Mr. Son laughed, making Taeyong angrier.

The others were silently watching the two, too afraid to intervene.

"Don't answer my question with another one." Taeyong warned. "Let me ask you again, what did you do to Lee Ah?!"

Taeyong was furious. He slammed the metal poles in the cage.

"Hmm, nothing much. Just that and this, you know, the basics." Mr. Son said, calmly.

"Yah! Who said you could touch Lee Ah? Who are you anyways to even speak to her?" Yuta shouted.

"Oh, you don't know me. But I bet she'd know. Try asking her." Mr. Son said.

They all looked at each other, dumbfounded.

"Your DREAMies or whatever you call it, took her already. So you don't have to worry about her. But I bet they're coming back for you. And when they do, I'll get my revenge on them." Mr. Son said.

"Don't you dare hurt them!" Doyoung commanded.

Little did they know, the police together with the boys were outside and were in position.

The Chief signalled the police to come closer as they barged on the door.

They ran inside and met Mr. Son in the room. They pushed him down as the rest opened the cages.

The rest of boys reunited with the DREAMies making sure they're fine.

"Wait a minute, where's Lee Ah?" Jaehyun asked, concerned.

"She's back at the dorms, resting." Jeno replied.

The police arrested Mr. Son and Ara for kidnapping.

NCT decided to head somewhere to eat.

Quickly, the once quiet and anxious night turned into a loud and happy night.