NCT DREAM: Chewing Gum MV-Making

Azalea's POV

Azalea's POV

"So how are you doing today?" I practically shouted at Renjun, holding up a fist mic just below his chin while pointing the camera at us.

"What happened to you?" He furrowed, scanning me with his eyes. Haechan piped up, "She had one of Jaemin's coffees."

"One of them? She drank my first cup of delight!" Jaemin complained in the back, sipping in his newly-brewed coffee.

"I had reasons!" I denied, pointing the camera away as I looked back on him. Okay, one but hear me out. Jaemin's being drinking almost a whole container, no, a whole machine of coffee ever since we had early schedules and I cringed at the sight. Even with drinking it all, he didn't seem affected or coffee-symptomed. So at the time, somewhere around early morning, to stop him from getting possibly sick, I drank the coffee he had to stop him. But however, that wasn't it, he had more. But because, each cup had almost four shots of expresso, I couldn't take another sip of it or else I would spit it all.

"What, doesn't she hate coffee?" Renjun replied back, turning his head to both Jaemin and Haechan. Yes, it's true. I hate coffee, I despise caffeine.

"Had to do it." I shrugged, walking away from them, deciding to go question the maknaes. If you haven't figured out by the title, today was at last the making of Chewing Gum. NCT Dream's debut music video. Now, for the members, they were extremely excited except for ... me. After debuting with Dream in KBS, I will debut once again with Triple T the next day. It sounds very thrilling but it's also very tiring.

"How are you feeling, Chenle?" I chirped, wrapping my right arm around his shoulder with the other one holding up the camera. He smiled, "Excited but nervous. What are you doing this for anyway?"

"For the Jindallae channel, of course." I gave a duh face. "The Czennies are asking — well it's actually me who is, who would you date if you know, I'm a dude and you were a girl. Wait no, if NCT Dream is female. I'd like to keep my sexuality, please."

He chuckled, letting out a satisfying dolphin laugh out. "Uh, I don't know. Maybe you or Jisung?"

I buried the side of my head into his shoulder, "That's really flattening but like, Jisung has eyes on you." I muttered uncomfortably and kinda awkwardly as we fixated our stare unto Jisung who was just standing a few meters in front of us, judgingly staring. "Literally."

"Well, gotta go blast into space." I wiggled myself from him and into the makeup chair. I sat down on my chair, placing the camera on my upper right. "I will show you how my makeup routine goes. It is called the 'Azalea'." I clarified, making air quotations with my index and middle fingers. My stylists coming in the screen beside me

"While you are watching unnie do my makeup, I will answer some questions." I reached for my phone, letting my hair stylist tug on my hair gently. "Alot of you said that you wanted to have my hair dyed in possibly all colors. So, of course, you asked what color I would be doing."