Character Update: Azalea

Note:
I read many of your comments in the Character Introduction and decided we all need a new version because I made many mistakes in the chapter.

I wasn't taking it seriously, considering I didn't know it'd get thousands of views so I apologize.

There are new facts about Azalea that weren't unlocked in any of the chapters. I am supposedly putting this as the second chapter (if I could) or not so that more people would view it.

Stuff like her Chinese name would stay the same until a chapter about her new name will be released so please await that.

Thank you for your feedback! Let's go.

[ https://kprofiles.com/azalea-nct-profile-facts/.www ]

Stage Name: Azalea (아자르아)

Birth Name: Zhou Meinushen (週美女神) she legalized it to Zhou Chang Jie (周昌杰)

Korean Name: Choi Lee Ah (최이아)

English Name: Amy Leah Zhou

Birthday: July 21, 2001

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Visual

Weight: 45 kg. (99 lbs.)

Height: 163 cm (5'4")

Nationality: Chinese and Korean

Blood Type: AB

Sub-units: NCT U, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, WAYV

AZALEA Facts:

- Originally came from Hong Kong, China and moved to Korea at a young age.

- Azalea used to be a JYP trainee.

- She is the third in the maknae line, after Chenle and Jisung.

- Azalea was one of the members who didn't come from SM Rookies.

- She never met the SR14G because they never got along simply since they had different traits.

- Two of the Netflix' Series Stranger Things' cast admitted they admired Azalea. They are known as Mike (Finn Wolfhard) and Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo) in the show.

- Azalea owns a string bracelet that Mark gave her. She said it was her most treasured possession.

- She is known as the Queen of Debuts among NCT.

- Azalea debuted again with Triple T (with Jokwon of 2AM and Min from Miss A) on August 27, 2016.

- Azalea also released a single as a collaboration with five female SM idols known as BoA (soloist), Joy (Red Velvet), Yuri (SNSD), Luna ((f)x) and Seohyun (SNSD).

- Favorite food/s: Oranges, Strawberries, Japchae, Seafood Pancakes, Patbingsu, Jjajangmyeon

- NCT Position: Girl Power

- Education: SOPA (Practical Music and Arts Department)

- Motto: "There are no words that can describe me except for me."

- If she could be able to make her own sub-unit, the unit would have all the DREAM members. She wants it to be a permanent dream concept: NCT D2.

- Favorite Actress: Lee Yu Bi

- Favorite Actor: Park Hyung Shik

- Recently, she is most comfortable with Renjun.

- Her spirit animal is a fox.

- Likes: Fruits, Teasing other members

- She claims she shows her love to her members by teasing them.

- Azalea said her main sub-unit is NCT DREAM, not NCT 127.

- Best 127 Era: Simon Says

- Best DREAM Era: We Go Up

- Best U Era: Boss

- Specialty: Dance, Entertainment

- Her favorite hobby is to hang from her bunk beds.

- Azalea and Jaemin became roommates after moving dorms.

- Nicknames: Zeah (used by NCTzens to shorten her name), Zeleah (commonly mistaken by new fans instead of Azalea), Lei, Azadancer, NCT's All-rounder, Zhou Pretty

- She has her own series in NCT Daily titled 'Jindallae 진달래' where she vlogs her daily life, activities and exclusive behind-the-scenes.

- She said her nails are the hardest thing to do in the morning.

- Azalea wants to do an R&B or Cute Concept, something similiar to Red Velvet "Ice Cream Cake" and BLACKPINK "Stay"'s concept.

- According to her, she would fit the acoustic, slow songs better than the NCT concept.

- Fans assume she is a BTS fan after spotting her A.R.M.Y phonecase in the airport.

- Azalea has tons of scandals and crazy fan experiences. She's infamous for those happenings.

- As a temporary replacement to Joy, Azalea participated in Red Velvet's appearance in North Korea.

- She was blacklisted as the most hated and wanted idol by saesangs.

- Azalea brings snacks in every event she attends.

- She also appeared on many unofficial videos of Korean Youtubers which SM doesn't allow.

- Azalea's net is worth approximately $18 Million as of 2019.

- She recently brought in three dogs and one cat in the dorm that stayed with her for awhile.

- Azalea's Ideal Type: "These days, we have been so busy so I don't have time to think and stereotype my dream man but now that I think of it, only a few words come to my mind: manly, healthy, easily-approachable and lovable."