NCT DREAM: Chewing Gum Preparation

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The DREAMies chat amongst themselves as they wait for their manager who would give them their lines and let them listen to their debut song. While each of the boys talked to each other, Azalea sat and closed her eyes in the corner.

She's been working extra hard because she finally accepted the fact that she'll be debuting once again, for the fourth time. Azalea has tried to rest as much as she could but school and everything else couldn't leave her mind.

Azalea still had to make the decision of which workshop she'll be joining because when she comes back to school, she has to choose. She and the DREAMies has been missing out on school all week just to get ready for their debut.

Every member's eyes lit up when their manager enters, paper copies in her hand. "So, I'm guessing you're very excited?" they nodded firmly as he mustered up a smile, handing each one of them a copy for the Chewing Gum Line Distribution.

Azale had gotten the majority of the choruses, 13.93 seconds of the song which was the most out of the rest and the ending and beginning of the song. However as a lead rapper, she barely received any rap lines. Jaemin, Jeno and Mark had all of their rap lines though but she didn't receive any, Azalea would just echo some words of their raps.

But she wasn't at all unsatisfied. This was for a reason. Mark was the main rapper so he had one rap verse to himself. Jeno, Jaemin and Azalea were all lead rappers but in different ranks. Jeno was the first lead rapper, Jaemin the second lead and Azalea the last lead rapper. She would only receive rap lines if one of them were absent or when Mark leaves. So to be more clear, she was like a sub lead rapper. Azalea was more of a vocalist in Dream rather than a main dancer and lead rapper.

This goes the same to the dance breaks. Azalea and Jisung are both main dancers but Jisung goes first then Azalea second. She wouldn't receive any dance breaks unless Jisung would be absent.

"Let's do this, shall we?" Their manager said as he pressed a button that played the audio of Chewing Gum. A sample singer sang the song as they listened to it closely, bopping their heads as they lip-synced along.

The music came to a stop and their manager turned to the eight, "What do you think?"

The members was lost at words, it was very catching and many people would surely enjoy it, "We're speechless." Mark answered for the gang as their manager laughed.

"Let's get started in recording?" Turning back to the studio, the first member to enter was Haechan since he was main vocalist, he would sure get alot of lines.

Mark - bold

Renjun - italic

Jeno - underlined

Haechan - bold, italic

Jaemin - bold, underlined

Azalea - bold, underlined, italic