NCT AZALEA: K-Pop Female Ships (Outside)

Female ships are pretty known to the public. From Girls' Generation to EVERGLOW, it's expected for them to have moments and interactions. Although, they're not as known as Male ships, it's pretty common as companies usually have girlgroups. But what happens when a certain girl adds up to the complex ships?

1.) Lisa (BLACKPINK) + Azalea
Azalisa

) Lisa (BLACKPINK) + AzaleaAzalisa

Basically a fan-idol relationship. Even though, Azalea debuted a few months before Lisa, Azalea admires her alot. Lisa is her unnie but Azalea is Lisa's sunbaenim. Lisa is her bias in BLACKPINK and she is Lisa's bias in NCT as well. They haven't personally met with each other but both has heard many things about each other. Lisa chose her as the idol she would like to be close to and Azalea was very flattered about this. It's been rumored that they will collab in 2019 but considering their enemy companies, fans doubt it's possible. Azalea has also expressed her happiness if they would. But the furthest they could go is just as a fan and an idol, a BLINK and a NCTzen.

2.) Yeeun (CLC) + Azalea
Azeun

Yeeun and Azalea are close friends

Yeeun and Azalea are close friends. They like dressing up together and has alot of friendliness. Before both of them debuted, they didn't met just yet. In 2015, CLC and Azalea met coincidentally in a music show Azalea was just visiting and CLC were performing. Azalea got especially close to Yeeun. Yeeun and Azalea were one of the youngest in their companies so they related to a lot of maknae stuff. Azeun became close friends. In 2016, Yeeun was proud of the younger girl's debuts (plural). They talk more during music shows and tend to imitate each other.

3.) Sinb (GFRIEND) + Azalea
Sinlea

) Sinb (GFRIEND) + AzaleaSinlea