NCT: Leave me alone (PART 4)

Azalea's POV

"Oppas?" I breathed out.

They froze while slowly turning their heads to my direction.

"Uh, who are you? I think you mistook us." Yuta said, nervously. The others tried hiding their faces smoothly.

"Jinjja, oppas? You're lying to me? I can tell the people who I've spent months with. What are you doing here?" my eyes turned cold.

I was obviously getting mad. I rarely get mad unless you cross my line. I may seem like a happy person but if you make me mad, I'll make sure you'll regret it.

This was my first time getting mad at them. I never did because they knew my limits but this was way past the line.

Breaking my privacy? Oh, girl. You better watch out. Lying to me? Oh my. And stalking me like legit following me? Oh, no. I'll make sure you'll be at the grave by the end of the day.

"Lee Ah-ssi, please understand us. We were just worried about you. Please forgive us." Taeil begged. I breathed in, angered.

Now, I was tearing up. I don't like getting mad at my close friends, especially my members so this saddened me a bit.

"Sanha, excuse me but I need to go somewhere." I grabbed my bag which was sitting on my bag. Sanha was taken back so he couldn't reply back.

I stormed out of the restaurant, tears threathening to fall down my cheeks. I let it, it'd hurt more to stop them.

I got in a taxi and he drove off to the dorm, my trainee dorm.

My dorm back when I was a trainee is still mine. Since no new trainees have been accepted, no one moved into my dorm. I only go there whenever I need time alone or I'm practicing or something like that. This, this was new reason to go there.

My trainee dorm was only a few dorms away from the DREAM dorms since it was in the same building. The other two groups, 127 and U is in the building in front of the building.

I paid the taxi and power-walked to my dorm. A girl bumped by shoulder by purpose.

I looked up and saw the one and only Park Ara staring at my soaked face, slyly grinning.

"Oh, Lee Ah. Didn't see you there? How's life? Seems like it's not going well by your messed up makeup." she teased. She was really getting in my nerves.

"Haha, funny." I passed her by but something made me stop in my tracks.

"You're really enjoying those boys, huh? Heard you've had s** with all of them." Ara snickered.

I sighed before myself to her.

"Listen up, Ara. Don't get involved with my life, okay? You're always trying to be in someone's life because no one would be in yours. This is my life, not yours! Okay?! Your stupid face is always butting in everyone's life. Guess what?! No one wants you butting in. That's why, no one dares to be in your life and be your forever. It's not because you're so high or what. It's because you cross lines you're supposed to do! NOW, LEAVE ME ALONE AND DON'T, I repeat, DON'T TRY TO INSERT YOURSELF IN MY BUSINESS!" I pushed her, harshly.

She had tears flowing down in her cheeks but her eyes didn't show any expression. I gave her one last glare before walking back to my dorm.

•••

Pushing open my door, I went straight to my room before letting out more of my tears.

The mirror infront of me showed my wore out face. Tears streaming and never stopping. My eyes had wet mascara everywhere, my cheeks were wet, my lips were pale and my hair was all messy.

I let out one more tear before wrapping myself in my sheets and silently drifting to sleep.