NCT AZALEA: First V-Live

Author's POV

Azalea sat in her room. The curtains were open and the air-conditioner was on.

Today was June 25, 2016, Azalea's planned V-Live. She had her comfy clothes on, knowing this would be long.

As she positioned herself, she press the start button and fans came, almost reaching 200,000 NCTzens

As she positioned herself, she press the start button and fans came, almost reaching 200,000 NCTzens. She was surprised at the amount but she didn't doubt NCTzens.

Many commented and hearted the V-Live already even though, it hasn't start.

"Annyeong, NCTzens. It's Azalea of NCT! Thank you for coming." she greeted. Azalea already started becoming excited.

Many comments like 'unnie, you're so pretty!' and 'wheres the boys???' caught her attention.

"Ah, so welcome to my first V-Live." She was pretty nervous but tried to hide it.

"I'm gonna be answering your questions for me. I've seen many in my MVs and decided that I should give you your answers, right? So let's start, comment whatever you wish for me to answer!" she announced and comments came loading in.

The first one caught her attention, it read 'Azalea-unnie, how do you feel with the boys?'

She smiled at the question and answered, "Oh, okay. So, I feel a bit different from them since obviously, the gender difference and all. Plus, the age difference with some of them. But when I got to know their true selves, I felt more at home and I feel like I'd wanna spend my whole life with them." Azalea gestured as she spoke happily, their image appearing on their minds.

"Next up, 'If you would wanna spend one day as another idol, who would it be?'. Oh okay. So in NCT, I'd wanna be Taeyongie-hyung. 'Cause he's just GOALS! I mean, look at him. Who wouldn't want to live in his luxurious life, am I right? And in the whole Kpop World, I'd choose TWICE's Nayeon or SUPER JUNIOR's Heechul because both of them have amazing personalities that captures fans' likings. They're pretty high in the Kpop Industry. I mean, Nayeon has the center role so she has the best outfits and lines, I wanna experience that and Heechul has the comedian personality. You know, that classmate who makes the class laugh is him. Next question!" Azalea exclaimed as she looked at her phone screen.

•••

Meanwhile, outside her room, the boys were casually chilling since 127 hasn't debuted yet and U doesn't have another comeback ready while the Dreamies' debut was still far away.

The normal silence was interrupted by their manager who quietly entered the dorm. They looked at him like he was crazy or something.

Then, he started speaking in a low tone voice. "Azalea is doing her V-Live right now. It's a fan Q&A and since we know you all have some personal questions you'd like to ask her, we decided to see if you wanted to join her V-Live as a fan in disguise."