NCT: Dream (PART 11)

Azalea's POV

I wake up and sat up. There's flowers everywhere and the ground was clouds.

Am I in heaven?

I stood up and noticed my surroundings.

The flowers were all azaleas of different colors, the ground was clouds and felt like marshmallows and the sky was a tinted pink.

I looked down and see my clothes, a yellow tube with a denim blue jacket and a black skirt.

I don't remember putting on this outfit.

I look up and spot a huge sign.

It read 'LIFE's A JOURNEY'. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly before heading for it.

Then, I see a small Lucas and a small me when we were younger.

"Lucas, promise me you'll marry me when we get older?" the younger version of me when we were nursery said.

"Of course, Meinushen. You're my one and only." kid Lucas replied and gave me an azalea.

I smiled at that memory that felt like just yesterday.

I turned my head to the right and see another me heading to an airplane.

I remember that time when I was heading to Korea.

I turned to look at the rest of my memories as I walked down.

The next one was when I auditioned for JYP. I was 11 years old that time.

Then the time everybody mistreated me because I was foreign.

I'd always cry at night because of that. I'm pretty glad I left JYP.

Next up, the time where I joined SM and met Jaehyun.

He was so kind to me that he showed me SM. Eventhough, he was 17 years old and I was still 13 years old, he treated me like I was his age.

I smiled at my own thought and continued walking down the memory lane.

Then, the next memory was when I met the rest of the boys, starting with the 00' liners.

I remember that special time.

We clicked instantly. Renjun and I were so distracted about China since both of us were originally from China. Jeno and I were relating about cars. Eventhough, I don't exactly have a deep interest for them, my dad loved cars so I've always known alot about it. Haechan and I talked for hours about nonsense like old pals. And Jaemin and I played games and competed with each other.

How I miss those times, huh?

I continued down and saw the most painful memory, Hyungwoo.

My smile faded away as I watch myself having fun with him before his death.

"Hyungwoo, you're so silly." My younger self laughed.

"Like you're any better, Lee Ah." He smiled. The way he says my name rings in my mind.

A hum makes me turn my back.

There, a new memory lay. I was recording The 7th Sense, my debut.

"Joyonghi, open your eyes." My voice echoed.

The boys looked at me lovingly.

After my recording, I celebrated and hugged all of them.

"Hyung! We're debuting!" I cooed.

"I know, Lee Ah or should I say, Azalea." Taeyong's voice said.

I miss the boys. Why aren't they here? Am I really dead?

Then an arm gripped my waist and back hugged me.

I turned to the person and see it was Hyungwoo.

I separated myself from him.

"Lee Ah, welcome! I've missed you." His voice happily said. I was utterly confused.

"H-Hyungwoo?" I breathed out as he nodded excitedly.

"It's me, remember?" He said before I slowly nod my head.

Why is he so happy? Somehow, tears streamed down.

He noticed this and hugged me tightly. "Don't cry, Lee Ah. You'll be fine."

His soothing voice made me calm down but I didn't stop crying either.

Then, a bright flash made me close my eyes tightly before feeling a soft sensation.

Jaemin's POV

I was silently walking by the hallway of the dorm when I hear a soft sob from my room.

I turn to the sound and see tears falling down from Lee Ah's eyes.

I approach her and wiped her tears. Why was she crying?

"There, there. Stop crying, Lee Ah. You're just making me cry too." I smiled softly as I sat down beside her.

Just then, Renjun passes by and sees her crying so he hurried inside.

"Why is she crying?" Renjun asked, concerned. I shrugged.

Right that second, she opens her eyes and stares at us then sobbed.

Renjun hugged her tightly to stop her crying. "Stop crying. Who did this to you, Shezennie?"

She didn't answer and continued sobbing harder.

Later on, the rest were gathered around her to make sure she was fine.

•••

"What happened?" She asked, calming down.

"You were kidnapped by Ara, I think was her name and Mr. Son. The hyungs found out where you are and tried saving you but failed. They were captured. Luckily, we were there and called the police." Haechan answered.

"Omona, I'm so sorry for getting you into so much trouble." She apologized.

I rubbed her back as we gathered to hug her.

"Gwenchana, Lee Ah." I whispered softly.