NCT DREAM: Workshop Day

➫ FIRST PERSON POV

FIRST PERSON POV

Monday, I know. I dreaded the thought of going back to school but what choice did I have? Me and the Dreamies had been going to school for a week now and today, today was the start of a new one.

It was pretty normal for a teenager like me, I think. Homework and friends, pretty much. Nothing had happened during the time I was at school. Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan and Mark focused on their own stuff so I didn't get to hangout with them as much as we normally do but it's alright. They've been focusing a lot on their individual workshops; rap, dance, acting and vocal. Apparently, they handpick the ones who wants to join their workshop and they welcomed each one with a welcome gathering which explains why they've been extra busy last week.

I, on the other hand, was still perplexed on the workshop I wish to choose. They said if I would apply for one of theirs, they'd accept me right away but yeah, I'm still unsure. Whilst they've been busy with their workshop, I've been busy with my studies. Becoming a freshmen is no easy labor, let me tell you. All the homework the teachers give you in a week could possibly be taller than Jaehyun-oppa, the tallest of NCT at the moment. And the fact that it was just the second week of school made it even more terrifying. Although, I've been able to keep up with the tasks; staying up all night and finishing it earlier than the deadline helped me get higher scores so I sticked with that strategy.

Anyways, back to today's agenda. We were given last week to decide which workshop we'd like to join and even with the whole week, I haven't made up my mind yet. Chasook's joining Junior Scientists, apparently because she excels in Science and Physics. She told me to join Junior Scientists with her but I don't really go well with Science. I mean I'm pretty good at the subject, I just prefer something else.

Her crush on Gyuwan became bigger by the day. She's actually been dragging me to different places just to stalk Gyuwan. I mean, what good does Chasook see in him? I've made good progress in making more friends with others even if I was normally the one to approach them. Some were pretty shy but I got them to open up pretty easily; they said they felt small compared to a SM idol. I told them that I felt smaller in SM and we clicked.

Oh, I've gone off-topic. Back to the topic, I made my final choice this morning in going to school. I'm pretty  confident in my choice and I hope I'll fit in well.

"You done?" Chasook asked me, leaning over my shoulder to check on me. I checked the workshop's name before handing it to the girl.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied back, walking outside of the office. We were just signing in the workshop we wanted to join.

"You sure that's the workshop you want to join?" She asked me again, linking her arms with mine.

I looked down on the ground before pressing my lips together and nodded, "I guess?"

"Hey, look! It's Gyuwan."

Chasook squeals, pulling me along with her to go check out the boy she's madly in love with. I winced at her force of pulling me. She didn't look back once to check on me as Chasook hid behind a bush, bringing me along with her.