NCT AZALEA: Kim Soo Yeon

3rd Person's POV

Sweat dripped down her face as she danced to the beat.

Azalea was just practicing Fire Truck alone in the dance studio. The boys took a lunch break a few minutes ago but she stayed to practice more.

I mean, that's all she does nowadays.

She was getting to the chorus until the door opened, making her turn around and stop dancing.

"Azalea, Mr. Soo Man wants to see you in his office." One of his secretaries said and walked away.

Azalea grabbed her stuff and drank water before walking outside as well.

She looked down while walking, wondering if she's trouble or her debut plans will be cancelled in Dream or she will debut again.

Thousands of thoughts playing endlessly in her mind. That was until she bumped in a wall.

Ouch! She rubbed her forehead before walking to the door which led to his office.

She pushed open the door, looking around.

"Ah, Azalea!" A loud voice startled her, it was coming from his other secretary.

She liked Azalea a lot. Her name was Konji. Konji was older by a few years. She has been there ever since Azalea joined.

"Konji-unnie!" She bowed politely as Konji hugged her warmly.

"Soo Man is calling you. Aish, that man! He could have just came to you." She never used honorifics with SM because they were the same age.

"Oh no, it's okay, unnie. I was free anyways." Azalea smiled shyly.

"Okay then. Go." She moved aside as Azalea walked to his office.

He was typing something in his computer until he noticed Azalea.

She bowed to him as he smiled at the girl, "You must be wondering why I called you today, right?"

She nodded sheepishly, "Well, I want to feature you in a K-Drama, two actually. It will be a little spoiler for your next main one."

This shocked her. She has always loved watching K-Dramas and the men always makes her heart flutter. Now, she gets to experience it in real life.

She stayed quiet. "So, your role in the first drama will be a supporting role. I'm not sure about your love team but I know it fits you well."

"When will I start filming, sir?" She asked.

"They have already started filming actually since March but the new addition of your character only came a week ago. You'll start filming tomorrow. A staff will pick you up at 5 AM. Get ready. The director will fill you in the rest. Thank you, you may go."

Azalea raised her hand slightly, "Wait, sir. What about the other one?"

"Well, it wasn't confirmed that you will get the role just yet. You'll have to audition in August 3. For now, we'll train you in acting." He answered.

He raised his hand high, "Konji! Come here!"

Konji came in, hands on her hips, "What is it, arrogant man?"

"Lead Azalea to the acting studio." He instructed as she nodded and motioned her to come.

Azalea followed her out and bowed at SM before completely leaving.

When they reached outside, Azalea asked, "Who's gonna train me, unnie?"

She smiled at her, "Her name is Hook. She's amazing at acting."