NCT AZALEA: New Sub-unit

NCT's THIRD SUB-UNIT REVEALED WITH THE FIRST OFFICIAL MEMBER!

First Member of the Third Sub-Unit identified as NCT U & NCT 127's Azalea. A double-debuter will become a triple-debuter when she and the new sub-unit members release their first debut single.

Azalea is the one of the first official members of NCT U and NCT 127, making her somewhat the first member of the whole group, NCT.

Azalea's real name is Zhou Meinushen before legalizing it to Zhou Chang Jie, but she now lives by the Korean Hangul Name, Choi Lee Ah. She was born on July 21st, 2001, making her the youngest of both NCT U and NCT 127. There might be a chance she would be the new sub-unit's youngest as well.

Before debut, she was not revealed as a SM Rookie nor part of SR15G which is the female trainee group of the entertainment. She appeared in Red Velvet's Happiness together with other trainees.

SM did not say anything about her before she was announced as a NCT member.

It shocked fans when the first member was a female. They believed NCT was a male group so it caused confusion among the fans.

After debuting with NCT's second sub-unit, NCT 127, Azalea's popularity rose to it's peak. She was known as 'the rookie girl'.

Many fans are now worried upon hearing she would once again debut. Azalea was spotted looking tired and pale-looking during several events.

We hope for the best of Azalea and NCT's Third Sub-Unit!