NCT AZALEA & CHENLE: Ice Cream, Forts & Indirect Kisses

➫ FIRST PERSON POV

FIRST PERSON POV

"Feels good to do this once in awhile." I sighed, leaning into the pillows around me.

"This was actually harder to make than I thought. Forts just looks like pillows in a weird shape." Chenle explained, laying beside me below our do-it-yourself fort of pillows.

There was pillows all around us, keeping us inside. On both of our sides, the walls of pillows supported the ones on top which were used as a roof. The walls were about as tall as 4 feet and wide as 5 feet. The floor inside was also made with pillows, with blankets laying over it to be comfortable. In Chenle's hands were a bucket of ice cream flavored Cookie and Cream and in my hands were cups of water and spoons.

As fellow Chinese '01 liners and the only ones in NCT, we were expected to have an unbreakable bond. But in reality, he was way closer with Jisung than with me and I was closer to Renjun than with him. That's why just a few hours ago, we had agreed to make a fort. We went to the local grocery store and bought some ice cream.

At first, we had trouble in choosing a flavor because I wanted Cookie 'N Cookies but he wanted Chocolate. Then ending up, we bought my flavor of ice cream because the next time we would buy some, it'd be Chocolate. Ladies first, right?

Anyways, now we were laying comfortably in the warmth of our fort, he hang his arm around my shoudler as I leaned slightly over to him. We borrowed Mark-oppa's laptop because we didn't have any.

On the screen was a Chinese drama called Love 020 that I mentioned about to him that was really nice. It's about a girl and boy who meets in online gaming and soon meet in real life, falling in love. It just released so I wanted to watch it.

"Weiwei is so pretty!" I exclaimed in my mother tongue, Mandarin. He nodded, eyes on the screen. "But Xiao Nai is so handsome too."

Chenle whipped his head to me, "How can you call him handsome and not call me handsome?"

I shrugged, blinking abruptly. "Um, 'cause you never told me to?"

"Then call me." He deadpanned with all seriousness.

"Chenle."

"No," he facepalmed internally, "Call me handsome."

"Uhh," I hesitated, pulling my gaze away from him. "You're handsome?"

Chenle perked up, glancing back at the screen. "I know."

"Wow." I tsked, going back to watch the screen.

•••

"Open the ice cream!" I exclaimed, pulling the lid off.

He took spoons and gave us one each. I scooped some on my spoon, charging for my mouth. The sweetness and crunchiness of the oreos mixed with the vanilla ice cream is so delicious especially when it's summer.

I glanced to Chenle who was watching me enjoy the ice cream. "What are you looking at?"

"The view."

"Since when did you become so cheesy?"

He shrugged. Before I could eat the rest of ice cream on the spoon, Chenle pulled it over to him, putting it inside of his mouth.

My jaw dropped instantly, letting go of the spoon. "W-why?"

"Huh?" Chenle continued eating, enjoying every bit of the ice cream.

"You — w-we just had a, uhm," I stuttered, frozen. "You just kissed me!"

Chenle faced me, putting down the spoon. "What?"

"You kissed me by eating my ice cream which had my saliva."

Silence took over us as Chenle realized it. "Well," he started. "You don't mind, right?"

"Uhh, yes?" I shrugged, making it seem more of a question than a answer. We fixed our stares back at the Chinese drama playing and soon, it was only the actors' voices.

From my peripheral vision, I could literally see Chenle spying on me but I didn't react to it and continued eating my ice cream on the spoon.

After awhile, he took me by surprise when Chenle pulled my wrist, shoving the delightful ice cream spoon I drooled for. "Yah!"

Impulsively, I took his spoon and ate his ice cream. We stared each other down nonchalantly until he looked away.

For a split second, I thought that was it but, oh, I was wrong. Again, he took me by surprise for a second time when he, instead of the wrist, cupped my cheeks and pulled me close to his lips. I landed on top of him, hovering above.

He quickly closed the space between the two of us and pecked me. My eyes widened ever than before. But as much as my mind told me to pull away, my heart pulled me to him.

"What the heck?" I muttered, not really annoyingly. "There," Chenle shrugged. "Atleast now, we had both."

"Both of what?"

He added, "A indirect and direct kiss."

"Wow." I gawked. "You're crazy."

"Crazy for you."

"When did you get this cheesy?!"

============

I will make a series of moments for every 2016 NCT member and the rest of the members when the time comes.

I'm starting off with the Dreamies 'cause they're my ultimate group so.

Recommended Book of my sister:
Hating Mr. Masquerade — purelyprecious