NCT 127: Debut

Author's POV

Finally, yes, it's that day! It's the day for 8 lucky trainees to debut. Half of them, however, already debuted so this was their second time.

But this time, they sat there in their own comfortable rooms, waiting for the world to soon know about them. For the MV was seconds to upload on Youtube where millions, hopefully, would see it.

And as soon as it does, loads of comments come in, mainly commenting about that one blonde girl in the MV.

'She's so pretty! I wish I was her.' and 'She looks innocent and sexy at the same time. What's her name?' on the internet just like that. The she they were talking about was none other than Azalea.

She had started getting so much attention with all her beauty, talent and skill. NCT's own goddess, right?

Right at this moment, she rocked a simple white shirt with comfortable black shorts, walking down the hallway.

"Oppa, has the music video been released yet?" Azalea asked, leaning against the wall.

Taeyong turned around to face her, "I think so. It's July 6, right? Then, it must've been released by now."

"Oh, okay. If you need, I'll be in my room." She turned her heel to her room until Taeyong stopped her.

"Don't watch it just yet! We're gonna appear on Mnet where we'll react to Firetruck." Taeyong shouted as she nodded, raising a thumbs up while walking towards her room.

She entered her room and jumped on her bed right away. Azalea opened her laptop and went to Youtube right away. She was tempted to watch their MV that the last letter to complete the title was the only thing postponing her temptation.

"What are you doing?" Azalea flinched when Haechan suddenly appeared below her bed.

"What are YOU doing?" She looked at him weirdly as he sat down beside her.

He pointed the name of their MV, "Why are you searching it? Didn't Taeyong-hyung say not to watch it?"

"Well, I was just, you know, making sure it's, um, there." She mumbled under her breath.

"To make sure it's there? You're obviously trying to watch it." Haechan snatched her laptop away from her, standing up. By accident, he hit a cup that was on her bedside table, causing it to fall down and break.

He looked at Azalea, "oh, no." he muttered.

•••

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Haechan begged as Azalea shut the door of her room.

Unfortunately, Haechan broke the only cup that mattered to Azalea. That cup was given from her grandparents to her parents who gave it her. Her granddad's father had it made during the world war when he was born.

It had a symbol of an infinity, in form of a white ribbon and the signature of her grandparents. And it broke just like that. Even Taeil who was the oldest yet younger than the cup wouldn't be as fragile as the cup. But was he made of ceramic?

Now, she didn't cry or anything she just felt really guilty to her parents who treasured it like their lives. She didn't take it out on Haechan as much but she did scold him and explain to him the importance of that cup.

She laid on the bed, after cleaning the mess up. "Why couldn't life be easy?"

She thought, closing her eyelids. Suddenly, a thought came to her mind, "I'm pretty sure I have Jimin-oppa's phone number. I should try to text him, we haven't hanged out as much lately."