NCT: Connected (PART 3)

Azalea's POV

"Woah, we're eating here?" I admired the big restaurant. He nodded happily.

"Yeah, my uncle owns this so it's not a problem. Let's go." he led me inside the building.

It was amazing, it looked super cute and aesthetic that it looked surreal. Gosh, his uncle must be rich. There was a table for two in the middle of the place with baby pink chairs and blue wood. He pulled out the chair for me as I sat down, still admiring the place.

"This place is wonderful!" I smiled as he laughed.

"Thanks. What do you want?" He asked as a waiter came near us.

"Um, I'll just have this, please." I pointed to a recipe on the menu and the waiter nodded.

"What about you, sir?" he wrote down in his notebook.

"I'll just have the same. That's all." Sanha handed him the menus as he went away.

"So, I have something to tell you." he said, looking deep into my eyes. I sensed a serious aura in his eyes.

"Mwo? What is it?" I said, curiosity all over my tone. A few boys entered the restaurant and sat down behind our table. But I didn't bother since I was so curious in what he had to say.

"I —" he started but stopped. His eyes showed his expression, troubled.

There was some noises from the group of boys from the back which irritated me a bit but I just didn't mind it.

"Sanha, what is it? Tell me." I reassured him. He bit his lip before blurting out something.

"I li—" This time, he didn't stop on purpose. He got interrupted by the boys at my back.

"You do it, hyung." one of them whispered.

Wait a minute, why does that sound so familiar? Almost as if ... no.

Yuta's POV

We entered the restaurant Lee Ah went to  and sat silently behind their table. Jeno was holding a box which made me confused.

"What's that, Jeno-ssi?" I pointed to the small bow he was holding.

"Oh, this, hyung? A friend of Lee Ah told us to give it to her. A girl named Ara apparently or something?" He held it up.

Then we went silent to hear Lee Ah's conversation.

"Should we tell her, hyung?" Haechan asked.

"Uh, I don't know. Should we?" Taeyong answered. Some of us nodded our heads while some shook their heads.

That's how we got argued with each other. That's how protective of Lee Ah we are, huh?

"Oppas?" a girly voice said. We stopped in fear, eyes widened.

Azalea's POV

I turned myself to the boys in my back. My jaw dropped when I saw their faces, the members' faces.

There were too busy arguing with each other that they didn't notice me, facing them.

I stood up and went to their table. "Oppas?" I breathed out.