NCT: Court Trial (PART 1)

Outfit:

Friday, the day we had to go to trial

Friday, the day we had to go to trial. I wore the most decent and professional outfit as to not give wrong ideas.

"It's gonna be fine. We have eye-witnesses and the video. You're gonna win this. SM is on your side." Taeil told me.

"I hope so. I really, really hope so." I said.

I was anxious and this trial could really go wrong and affect my image.

My lawyer was SM's trusted lawyer so I put my hopes on him.

We all entered the court. The rest of the members except Jeno and Jaehyun was already seated earlier and was just waiting for me.

"Please sit down, Ms. Zhou." the judge commanded.

I quietly sat down with the lawyer and Jeno and Jaehyun.

"So you sued Mr. Son of sexual assault. We will under go a very thorough process to see the truth. Do you have evidences?" the judge said.

I nodded and my lawyer, Seojo stood up.

"Yes, judge. We have a tape about it and eye-witnesses." Seojo handed the judge a piece of paper, I guess for the evidences?

"Okay, let's start with the eye-witnesses." he called up.

"I'll go first, Jeno." Jaehyun said, standing up and going into the little stall. Mr. Son, the staff, and his lawyer exchanged glances before his lawyer stood up.

"What exactly happened when you saw Mr. Son assault her?" he asked.

"Well, I was going out and passing by when I heard a scream, Lee Ah's scream. I peeked in the door and saw Jeno punching him. Then I saw Lee Ah on the floor, her face was filled with tears. I immediately understood the situation because Mr. Son was a bit perverted. I pinned him to the wall while Jeno comforted Lee Ah. That's what I remember I saw." Jaehyun answered, nonchalantly. The lawyer nodded.

"So you pinned Mr. Son to the wall without seeing what really happened?"

I was getting even more anxious, remembering what happened a few days ago. Jeno held my hand.

"It's gonna be okay. Anyways, we're always gonna be here." he reassured me.

I turned back to Jaehyun and saw him staring at me. Then looked away to answer him.

"De, but I knew what happened becuase of his lustful eyes."

"So you claim he wanted that to happen?"

"Yes, I do."

"But what if he really didn't do that? What if he was just talking?"

"His eyes showed what really happened and his joy for it. I'm sure he really did that. Mr. Son harassed her."

"Okay, then. I'm done, judge." his lawyer gave up and sat down.

"Thank you, please sit down." Jaehyun came out and sat beside me.

"Please sit down, Mr. Son. Her lawyer will judge you." the judge said as he sat down where Jaehyun was sitting down awhile ago.

Seojo stood up. "You claim that such thing never happened? That they made a false assumption?"

"Yes, I would never do such thing. I'm a good person."

"Sure, and please explain why you were pinned to the wall and punched if it never happened."

"I was talking to her about business. They misread the situation."

"But they claimed you put your hand under her shirt."

I couldn't help it as tears streamed down. I couldn't bare it.

I wiped my tears away. I didn't want to look weak.

"Why would I do that? Like I told you, I'm a good person."

Seojo looked upset so he asked him again with a fast and pressuring voice.

"And a good person would harass a teenage girl?"

"I sa—"

"A good person would dare to do that to someone?"

"N—"

"A good person like you, apparently, would force her to—?"

"I DID IT! I harassed her, okay?!" he slammed the wood.

The court gasped.

"That's what I thought." Seojo sat back down.

"The Jury will decide. Please take a break." the judge said as the jury stood up and went to a private room.

I exhaled, heading out to have a break.

When we reached there, Mr. Soo Man was there.

"Oh, annyeong, Mr. SM." I greeted.

"How's it going, Lee Ah?" SM said.

"I'm not sure." I said.

"We're rooting for you. Don't worry." SM told me and at that right moment, a staff came up to us.

"Sir, somebody stole the footage."

We both widened our eyes.

"You lost it?" SM said, frustrated.

"Find it or else I'll fire that one that lost it. Go!" SM shouted. The staff ran away and tried to find it.

"Lee Ah, go take a break. I'll take care of this." he left and I went and sat down.

At that right moment, all the members came up to me.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked.

"No, they lost the footage." They all gasped, hearing this.

"They lost it? What happened?" Chenle said.

"Somebody stole it." I replied.

"Hey, that's okay. Atleast we have Jeno and Jaehyun." Taeyong said.

"I guess." I said.

"C'mon, the jury has their decision already." Doyoung pulled us inside.

Oh, I really hope it's guilty.

"Attention!" the court went silent.

"Mr. Son is found NOT GUILTY!" the judge announced.