NCT AZALEA: K-Pop Male Ships (Outside)

The presence of the only girl member in NCT really changed the K-Pop infustry. From Azalea's iconic lines to her pre-debut looks, she shines in any way possible. And of course, along the way, she is spotted interacting with K-Pop celebrities and fans create ships right away.

(The male ships will be first, the female ones will have another chapter. This includes how they met and some of their famous moments plus the ship name.)

1.) Jungkook (BTS) + Azalea
KOOKIE & MILK

Jungkook is known for his nicknames, Kookie and Golden Maknae

Jungkook is known for his nicknames, Kookie and Golden Maknae. However, when he met Azalea, he became the older one by 4 years. Azalea's milky white skin gave her the nickname, Milk thus combining it with his, leaving us with Kookie & Milk. These two first met during early May of 2017 when Azalea visited Big Hit's building and bumping into Jungkook. Just like a cliché love story begins, they ended up talking with each other and Jungkook showed her around. His hyungs found it bizarre because he isn't quite comfortable with girls but when Jungkook met Azalea, they bonded like old friends. Azalea admitted thinking Jungkook is cute in a interview and blushing hard after. When Jungkook heard this, he agreed saying, "Yes, but I think Azalea is cuter." What a cute couple!

2.) Vernon (SEVENTEEN) + Azalea
Verzalea

The two good-looking foreigners are quite a sight to see

The two good-looking foreigners are quite a sight to see. They've been spotted going to a romance-genred cinema together and both have confessed they are each other's ideal types. Vernon and Azalea have many rap battles and English-speaking conversations but no one can beat their 'Double Duo' wherein they both team up and let their members try to beat them in any way possible. Fans enjoy watching their competition. Their story began when they first met during ISAC 2017. Each of them were participating in sports and shared some glances with each other during games. When Azalea finally found the courage to introduce herself, Vernon couldn't help but be relieved as he wanted to do it as well. Verzalea found out alot about each other and since then, has became very good friends.