Chapter 1- Sophie

Finals were over! The semester was over finally! I had gotten through level 4 and was going to Level 5!! This was so exciting, as I wasn't sure I would pass Elementisim after taking seven tries to bottle a simple stratus cloud. 

Grady and Edaline were very happy for me! They were sad that they couldn't be there, but Grady had an important meeting with the Council and Edaline decided to go and support him. I couldn't be too upset about it because that meant that I got to go with Fitz!!! *Sigh* Fitz. 

Alden and Della took good care of me and treated me as their own. They went and got my scores along with Biana. 

DING! My Imparter flashed. I quickly took it out of my pocket and took a look at who was calling. When I saw the name VACKER, my heart swelled. When I read Biana, I felt slightly disappointed, but I answered anyway. 

"Sophie!" Biana said happily, hugging me through the Imparter. "OMG, I missed you so much even though I saw you about, 3 hours ago!"

"I know right?" I said. "Why'd you call me anyway?" 

"Oh," Biana said. "Well, I was asking you whether you wanted to come to Everglen for a sleepover? Linh, me, Tam, Fitz, Dex and Keefe are already there!" 

"I'll be coming for sure!" I said. "Let me leave call Grady and Edaline and I'll be right there!" I hung up on Biana and immediately called Grady and Edaline. Their worried faces immediately popped up on the screen.

"YOU OKAY?????" Grady asked, shouting. "WHAT"S HAPPENING?" Edaline screamed back. "Why is it so loud?" I asked. "Because we're worried," Grady said. "Did THAT BOY run off to Neverseen again?" 

I groaned. "No Dad, KEEFE didn't do anything at all. In fact, it was Biana..."

"WAIT!" Grady screamed. "WHAT DID BIANA DO??!!!! DID SHE RUN OFF TO NEVERSEEN??!!!" 

"Dad, chill," I said rolling my eyes. "Biana invited me to a sleepover at Everglen, and I said I would come. I just wanted to tell you guys before I left."

Grady relaxed. "Okay, you can go. BUT make sure THAT BOY doesn't come anywhere near you. Keep your Imparter with you at all times. If in trouble, yell EMERGENCY. That will immediately tell us and Sandor that we need to come as soon as possible."

"OKAY DAD!" I said, annoyed. Edaline pulled on Grady's arm. "Honey, let's just leave Sophie alone. I'm sure she wants to get away from her annoying parents." Edaline said. She gave me a wink. "Bye Sophie!" she said, hanging up. 

I laughed. Typical Grady. I thought. I quickly packed all my stuff. Imparter? Check. Extra Clothes? Check. Ella? Check. Everything else? Check.   

I rushed to the Leapmaster and shouted, "EVERGLEN!" As soon as I got there, I caught a glimpse at the spectacular mansion. Then, I was tackled.