Chapter 24- Fitz's Matchmaking List

I had to stop Tam from breaking up with Biana. I rushed after him and soon caught up to him. 

"Tam!" I said, rushing in front of him as he made his way to Biana. "You can't just break up with Biana! She'll be so upset, and I'm her brother, and I need to stop you, and so can you please just don't break up with her!!??" 

Tam sighed but stopped walking. "I already explained this to you, Fitz! It's NOT going to work out!" 

"Yes, it will!" I said desperately. "Anyways, I told you that I like somebody out of my class too! And...I know that we are going to work out!" 

Tam spun around quickly. "Really? You and her? You guys worked out?! Who is she, Fitz? Maybe, I can go to her for some advice about me and Biana! Please tell me, Fitz!" 

I bit my lip. Why did I say that we would work out? I didn't even know if Linh liked me or not! This was a terrible idea! 

"I mean...I think we might work out, but I don't know," I quickly said. 

Tam sighed. "Never mind. Anyways, let's just go back to the rest of them. They must be done with their game already!" 

Sure enough, they had already finished their game and they waited patiently for us. Biana patted the seat next to her but Tam ignored it, sitting next to Linh instead. 

I tried not to wince as I took the seat next to my sister. "So..." I said. 

"Guess what Fitz!" Linh said, trying to get some of the cheeriness back into the atmosphere. I was pretty sure that I was not the only one who had noticed Tam not sitting next to Biana. "We decided that you are going to open your matchmaking list next!" She quickly glanced at Biana, waiting for her to tease me. Nothing came. 

Biana simply bit her lip and looked Tam's way. Tam immediately tried to pretend he had been talking with Keefe the entire time. I was pretty sure nobody believed it because Keefe had terrible acting skills and Tam would never talk to Keefe voluntarily. 

"Oh NO!!! Why me!??!!!" I said, using my acting skills to the best ability. I glanced at Biana, hoping she would point at me, or laugh, or tease me. Just silence.  

"Um...Biana?" Keefe asked. "I'm pretty sure this is when you are supposed to tease Fitz madly. Let's retry okay? One, Two, Three! Go!!" 

Nothing came. 

Keefe sighed. "Come ON Biana! JUST DO SOMETHING!" 

"NOT HELPING!" Sophie said to him. "When you are consoling somebody, you DO NOT YELL AT THEM!!!! KEEFE YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS!!!!" 

"JUST LET FITZ OPEN HIS THINGY!!!" Dex said, pointing at the list in my hand. "Let's leave Biana alone, and tease Fitz while he opens his thing!" He glanced at Biana, then looked away quickly, but I was pretty sure Biana saw. 

"I'm just going to go read something," Biana said softly. She pointed at one of the bookshelves in the room. She walked over, picked a book and sat down in the corner staring at it. 

"Okay!" I said. "Let me start my matchmaking list!!!"  

"Okay!!!" Everyone said cheerily. I tried not to groan. It sounded SO fake!!! 

Keefe gestured at Tam, then to Biana. The sign clearly meant, Go fix this right now or at least comfort her Bangs Boy! Tam sighed, stood up and walked over to Biana. They started whispering in hushed voices together. Then, Biana laughed, the most beautiful sound ever. 

"I'm starting now okay?" I said. Everyone nodded. They were all relieved that Biana was okay. Who knew Tam had a knack for making her laugh? 

"Congrats Fitz! You like girls with dark hair, usually long and pale blue eyes. You like girls who are caring and sweet!" 

I glanced over at Tam and Biana nervously. Thank god Tam did not hear that. 

50. Sophie Foster A/N I REPEAT FOSTER KEEFE RULES!!! Once again, sorry to those who ship Fitzphie!

"Wow," Dex said. "She's 50th?" 

"That's STRANGE!!!" Linh said. "This is so weird!!" 

"Wow. Just wow," Keefe said.

I glanced at Sophie. I reached inside her mind and communicated to her. 

Sorry, I said in Sophie's head. 

It's okay, I'll get over it, Sophie said back to me. 

48. Marella Redek

"No comment," Everyone said. 

43. Stina Heks

"Since when was Stina sweet and caring?" Dex asked curiously. 

"YOU GOT STINA!!!" Keefe shrieked. "FITZ AND STINA SITTING IN A TREE!!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Sophie elbowed him, laughing.

"Stop Keefe!" she said, clearly not meaning it. 

"Listen to Sophie!" I said. "STOP!! I mean it! I do not like Stina!!!" 

Keefe pouted. "Fine, but just 'cause Foster said so, not you Fitzy." 

3. Linh Song 

"I KNEW IT!!" Biana screamed running over to me and Linh. She threw her arms around me, then Linh. "I KNEW IT!!" I wasn't even that bothered. I was just happy to see Biana normal again. 

Tam walked up to me. "Is this the girl who is out of your class?" he asked quietly. 

"Um...yes?" I said nervously. 

Tam leaned in closer and shadow whispered to me. "If you make one mistake that gets her injured, I will come and I will take her away. Fitz Vacker, you be careful with my sister. Or else..." 

"Tam!!! HELP!!!!" Linh said as Biana squeezed her so tightly that she started gasping for breath. 

Tam smirked at me. "Duty calls," he said. Then, he left to save Linh.

I was elated. I just got Tam's permission to date Linh! HE WASN'T GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! Well,  at least he wasn't going to kill me right now. He still might kill me later. 

Then, I paused. Did Tam just make a joke? Wait...I glanced at him suspiciously. Then, I laughed. Biana had certainly changed him, that's for sure.