Chapter 5- Biana

Sophie explained the rules of Kiss, Marry, Kill. I didn't catch all of it, but basically, somebody gave another person three names. The person would choose who they would Kiss, who they would kill and who they would marry. 

"I'll go first," Sophie said. She looked at Linh. "Linh, I choose you!" I breathed a sigh of relief. Linh flashed me a grin.  heard that Biana, you're next. I gulped dramatically and Linh laughed, the turned her attention to Sophie. 

"I got it!" Sophie said. "Dex, Wylie, and Keefe. Who would you kiss, who would you marry and who would you kill?"

Linh breathed a sigh of relief. I'm pretty sure nobody else saw it but me and Tam. "That's easy!" Linh said. "Kiss Dex, Marry Wylie and Kill Keefe! Sorry, Keefe." 

Tam sighed with relief. "If you did anything else with Keefe, I would have been VERY unhappy with you," he said. I giggled immaturely. Tam was so funny and cute when he was mad at Keefe! 

Linh looked at me mischievously. "I choose BIANA!" she said. "So, Dex, Keefe and... Tam." 

I gulped silently. Fitz was looking at me carefully and looking at the three boys that Linh had nominated very carefully as if assessing each one's pros and cons. To give myself some time before I was mortally embarrassed, I nudged Fitz and laughed. "Fitz, it's a game, not who I'm going to marry! Stop acting like an overprotective brother and have some fun and let loose!" 

Fitz sighed. "I'm not the only overprotective one!" he said. "Did you see Tam's face when Sophie put Keefe in there for Linh's options. He was going to explode, and he's not even older then Linh!" 

Sophie broke the conversation. "Anyway Biana... what's it going to be?" Sophie asked.  

"I...um...I...um... Kill Dex!" I blurted out. I looked at Dex. "Sorry," I said. He shrugged. "I expected it," he said. 

Everyone looked at me. Keefe or Tam, Keefe or Tam their faces seemed to be saying. Keefe, Tam, Keefe, Tam. 

"UGH!!!!" I screamed. "Linh you are the worst!" I groaned. "Fine," I took a deep breath. Just get it over with! I thought to myself. 

"Kiss Keefe, Marry Tam," I said. Tam's face turned supernova red. I suspected that mine was even redder than his. Keefe was smirking, Linh shocked, Sophie smiling, Dex shocked, Tam embarrassed, and Fitz looked like he was going to rip Tam into pieces and blow up the roof. 

"Sorry," Linh mumbled. "Didn't mean for you to share anything personal," she said quietly. "It's fine," I said quietly back. "Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." Then I left immediately, trying to erase Tam's embarrassed and surprised face out of my mind. I had embarrassed myself! In front of him! He didn't even like me back! 

I ran to the restroom and locked the door, seriously wondering if the toilet was deep enough to drown me in.