Chapter Two- Fitz

Before Sophie got to Everglen, Keefe was prowling like a wild dinosaur, stalking the gates, where Sophie would leap too. After a few times of doing this, I couldn't stand it anymore and started laughing. Keefe glanced at me and smirked his iconic smirk. 

"Why are you laughing Vacker?" Keefe asked. 

"What are you doing?" I asked in between laughs. 

"I'm waiting for Sophie so I can tackle her!" Keefe said. After a moment, we both started laughing.  "I'll help." I offered. 

Then, something grabbed me by the shoulders. I yelped in fright and glanced behind me. Nothing was there. Then, Keefe yelped too. I figured it out. I started swinging my hand in front of me. "BIANA!" I growled. 

I heard a faint giggling sound and discovered Linh hiding behind a tree. Got them!! I swiped my hand behind Linh's head and touched her soft, silky hair by accident. Linh looked around startled. I quickly removed my hand and ran away. 

Biana appeared behind me. She looked like she was trying not to laugh. I opened my eyes wide and held a finger over my mouth. "Tam can never know," I said. Biana nodded and zipped her lips. 

"Tam can never know what?" Tam said, stepping out from one of the shadows. "Tam can never know what Fitz?" Tam asked again. 

Biana improvised quickly. "Tam can never know that Fitz accidentally forgot to brush his teeth today!" Biana said. She then lowered her voice. "No one can know!" Tam patted Biana's shoulder. He grinned and walked away. 

I turned to look at Biana. "Seriously?" I said. "I always brush my teeth! Every day!" Biana looked at me and shrugged. "What else could I have said?" she asked. I groaned and turned away from her. Biana stopped me from walking away. 

"You and Linh? Seriously? Why do you have to keep liking my best friends? First Sophie and now Linh?" I looked at her strangely. "What do you mean Sophie? I never liked Sophie." A/N Sorry Fitzphie Shippers. Foster Keefe Rules!!!  "Really?" Biana asked. "I always thought you liked Sophie." 

I shook my head and went off to find Keefe. I heard a large thump sound from the gate and rushed over, Biana on my heels. There, Tam and Linh were smiling(in Linh's case) and smirking(in Tam's case) as they watched Keefe tackle, Sophie, to the ground. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.