Chapter 27- Dex's Matchmaking List

"Dex!" Sophie said. "You know what you have to do now!" 

I sighed. There was no escaping it. I had tried and failed to sneak out of opening my matchmaking list. I almost had it, then Linh had caught me. 

"It's really late," I said. "Maybe we can do it tomorrow?" 

Everyone looked at me with a look that I knew meant I would have to open my matchmaking list right now. I wasn't really nervous about opening it. I was nervous that Marella would be on my list and they would tease me about it, found out I liked her, tell her, then my whole life would be ruined! 

Trembling, I slowly undid the ribbon of the scroll. Everyone waited silently, staring at me. 

"Can you stop looking?" I asked. "It's making me nervous!" 

"Sure we'll stop looking at you," Keefe said. "Do you want us to cover our ears too?" Biana elbowed him hard in the stomach and I tried to not laugh. 

"Ouch!" Keefe said rubbing his stomach. He glared at Biana. "That hurt!" 

Tam was laughing. "Biana can sure pack a punch!" he said in between breaths. "Biana, do it again! I want a video of him moaning!" 

Linh rolled her eyes and elbowed Tam in the stomach, which sent him groaning on the ground with Keefe. Biana and Linh high-fived. 

"Okay, enough delaying!" Fitz said. "Dex, read the introduction!" 

"Um..." I said. "Maybe we should wait until Keefe and Tam are up?" 

"We're up!" Tam and Keefe said together, both of them jolting up. I groaned. I shouldn't have said that. 

"Come on Dex!" Sophie said. "We won't laugh!" I looked at Sophie and she shrugged. "Okay, maybe we will laugh a little." 

"More like a lot," Fitz said. 

"Just do it!" Biana said. 

"NO!!!" Sophie said. "You said the words!" 

"NIKI!!!" Keefe shouted and everyone groaned. 

"Okay, here's my intro," I said, sparing everyone from Keefe. "Congrats Dex Dizznee! We have deemed that you like blond girls with blue eyes who are independent, fierce and who don't care about what other people say about them." 

"Who is that?" Tam asked curiously. 

"When they said blond, I thought Sophie, but then again, Sophie doesn't have blue eyes and she isn't that independent and she sometimes does care about what others say,
 Linh said. Then, she glanced at Sophie. "No offense." 

"Maybe it isn't anyone we know," Fitz suggested. "Why couldn't it be just his preferences?" 

"Then, there's no fun in it!" Keefe pouted. 

"How about Dex just reads the list and we can find out!" Sophie said. 

49. Stina Heks

"WHY IS STINA ON THIS?!" I asked loudly. "WHAT IS THIS?" 

"Oooo, Dex and Stina!!" Keefe said laughing. 

I glared at him. "Shut up  Keefe, or else..." 

"Or else what?" Keefe asked mockingly. 

"Keefe and Sophie sitting in a tree..." Tam started. Keefe held up a fitz to his face. 

33. Linh Song 

Tam groaned. "WHY IS MY SISTER ON EVERYONE'S LIST!!???" 

"I have a lot of awesome qualities!" Linh said, doing a dramatic hair flip. Tam simply groaned again. 

21. Sophie Foster 

Sophie turned red. "I feel like I'm on everyone's list!" 

"Same," Linh said. "I feel you." 

11. Biana Vacker

"Why am I on everyone's list?" Biana asked. "I almost made top ten and I'm not even blond!!!" 

"You have a lot of great qualities," Fitz said. 

"Obviously!" Keefe snorted. "Biana has to have a lot of patience, determination, selflessness, kindness, loyalty, drive-" 

"Do you like her or something?!" Tam said. "Cause if you do, you can just say it." 

"Nah," Keefe said shrugging. "Use to. I was just going to say that she needs all of those things to put up with Bangs Boy." 

5. Marella Redek 

"Marella?" Fitz asked, looking at me. "Dex. Your cheeks are red." 

"Dex likes Marella??!" Sophie said shocked. "Never saw that coming." 

"Wow," Linh said. 

I turned redder. "So?" 

"I'm not saying anything against Marella!" Sophie said. "She's great! She would be a good match for you!" 

I didn;t respond. 

"Who else is tired?" Biana asked. 

"ME!!!" Linh said, then collapsing in her sleeping bag.