Linh's Matchmaking Form

When we got back to where we were staying, (Tiergan's place), Tam immediately went to the trash can and tried to crumble up his form and bin it. I had to do something. He was my only other sibling and without him and Biana getting together, I WOULD HAVE NO NEICES OR NEPHEWS AND THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I created a small wave of water and lifted the trash can away just as Tam was throwing it. Then, I picked up the matchmaking form and carefully uncrumpled it. Tam walked over to me and tried to snatch it out of my hand, but I quickly held it away. 

"Why are you trying to throw this away?" I asked, dodging another one of Tam's grabs. 

"None of your business!" Tam said, clenching his teeth. He jumped up and grabbed the form out of my hand. I gasped and walked after him, but he held onto the paper tightly and wouldn't talk to me. 

"I know you like Biana!" I shouted. "Everyone does! You two have to be together!" 

Tam looked at me and sighed. "Linh," he said. "I  want to be with Biana and in the bathroom, she said she wanted to be with me. But, it's not the best thing for her. Biana is a Vacker and I'm a Shade, not to mention a twin. I went to Exillium for most of my school time. Biana would be mocked, and as much as I want her, it's not the best she can do, and I want the best for her, even if it hurts me."

I grabbed his hand. "But please just try!" I said. "How about this, if Biana is in your top twenty, I win and you have to have a Winnowing Gala. If she's not, I won't pester you again." Tam thought about it. "Top Ten," he said. I nodded. "Deal." 

I went into my separate bedroom and started to fill out my form. Enough worrying about Tam. What about me? I really liked Fitz and hoped he liked me. But, I would just go with the flow of the water. 

Full Name: Linh Song

Parents or Guardian: Quan and Mai Song(I left them) Current Guardian: Tiergan 

Status: Banished

Gender: Female

Males or Females? Males

Nicknames: The Hydrokinetic, The Girl Twin, The Water Girl, The Girl of Many Floods 

Education: Exillium, Newly transferred to Foxfire 

Eye Color: Silver-Blue

Hair Length: Long

Hair Color: Black with Silver Tips

Favorite Color: Lavender

Favorite Food: Ripplenuts 

Favorite Game: None

Favorite Animal: Murcat 

Pets? Yes, a murcat that I won from Tam(twin brother) on a bet 

Ability: Hydrokinetic 

The next page was titled personality and preferences. This was my favorite page because people tended to misjudge my personality. I don't know what Fitz was talking about. This packet is fun! 

What hair color do you prefer? 

Dark Brown

What eye color do you like? 

Teal

What is most important in someone? 

That they have compassion. That they care about people and animals and don't want anything to come to harm them. I feel like compassion is extremely important because, with compassion, people tend to like you and care about you more because they know you are compassionate. People also tend to believe you more because you are compassionate. I believe in compassion because you want to take care of people and animals and don't want anyone to suffer because of you. I think that I would want my boyfriend to be compassionate because I would want them to care a lot about me.