Chapter 3- Keefe

Sophie had finally arrived! I could tell because whenever Sophie leaped over to the Vackers, a small strip of her blond hair would always fly into the area before her body. I saw the blond strip and prepared to strike. 

Sophie finally came and I leaped onto her body. Sophie shrieked and I laughed. Linh and Tam came over and were now watching.  

I smirked at Tam. "See this Bangs Boy? This is how you interact with a lady. Get some tips from me and maybe Biana will like you." Tam's face turned bright red and Linh stepped in between me and Tam hesitantly. 

Turns out her instincts were right. Tam lunged at me with his fists and Linh caught them and slowly put them down. Then, she grinned and flicked her hands, sending a small wave of water at Tam's face, to hide the red. 

I looked behind me as Fitz and Biana came running down. Biana took one look and began to laugh. After she finished laughing, she hauled me off Sophie and reached her hand out. Sophie gratefully took it. 

After dusting off her clothes, Sophie looked around. "Where's Dex?" she asked. 

"Inside," Biana replied. "He said he needed to make a call on his Imparter and I left him in there."

We all went inside and I caught Tam catching glances at Biana and Fitx looking at Linh. I laughed. They were all oblivious! I nudged Tam. "Hey Bangs Boy, when are you going to ask Biana out? Pretty sure ol' Fitzy wouldn't mind too much." 

Tam glared at me and smirked. "I'll ask Biana out when you ask out Sophie." I was shocked. Tam glanced at my face and mimed a chuckle. "Come on, I'm not totally oblivious," he said. 

"Does anyone like Linh?" I ask, testing him. Tam looked at me, shocked. "I don't think anyone likes Linh. And, nobody better not like Linh, or else I'll punch him to pieces." 

Biana looked behind her and waved Tam and me into the room. "Come on Tam!! Let's  go in!" Biana left and Tam blushed. He went in with Biana. 

I laughed. Tam wasn't as oblivious as everyone else, but he was oblivious enough to not see Fitz's crush on Linh.  Ah, knowing I was smarter then Tam made me feel good. I entered the room after them.